• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EPsilon's Apex 2010 Training. Monday August 2. Falls Church, Virginia

of corse i miss this the day i join the forums...x_x
Don't worry, I'm going to set up one more event before the summer ends. So far, the title I'm working on is

MD/VA Final Smash, Summer of 2010

Brawl and Melee event. Ideal date would be Thursday August 19.

diru

Smash Rookie
sounds good, i got at least 3-5 more players who would attend. Trouble is 3 of the 5 know I will beat them so they have a problem paying $ to enter :p

btw I made a thread about the training this friday if you can make it out id love to meet you and your friends

sounds good, i got at least 3-5 more players who would attend. Trouble is 3 of the 5 know I will beat them so they have a problem paying $ to enter :p

btw I made a thread about the training this friday if you can make it out id love to meet you and your friends
I'll be at Apex, the really big tournament up in New Jersey. And for my upcoming event, no one should worry about money. Entry fee per person, for both singles and doubles, will be only $2. I want my event to be about the event, not the prize.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
I'll be at Apex, the really big tournament up in New Jersey. And for my upcoming event, no one should worry about money. Entry fee per person, for both singles and doubles, will be only $2. I want my event to be about the event, not the prize.
Haha I dunno if the big names will come out with that entree fee after seeing the prize money from this :laugh:

...wait a second thats brilliant. I'm going to win a tournament. :)

Haha I dunno if the big names will come out with that entree fee after seeing the prize money from this :laugh:

...wait a second thats brilliant. I'm going to win a tournament. :)
I don't care if big names don't want to travel 1-2 hours worth of driving and not get paid enough because I don't want my event to be about money. If they want their day to be about money, they can stay at their job and make a guaranteed payout because the money won't be exclusive to whoever places first. AND they would be making double the profit anyways.

You got this in singles and teams. :)

Top Bottom