• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epic WIN

poopsmellslikecrap

Smash Cadet
So, fellow captain falcon users:

Today, i played as captain falcon vs my brother's ganondorf. I proceeded to knee him repeatedly until he died.:chuckle: Amidst all that chaos, I realized i hadn't recieved damage. Then, my brother was so frustrated he proceeded to suicide 3 times, so that i finished the match with 0%, and all 4 stocks.

So now smashboards, I ask you: did i do the impossible and JV 5-stock someone in a 4 stock match? or was it merely an ordinary 4-stock?

jmic

Smash Ace
sorry, but wtf is a jv 5 stock?
I don't mean to be a killjoy for others, but a JV 5-stock is when you lose to an opponent that has 0% and 4-stock left.

Same applies when you have 0% and have 3 stock left; that's a JV 4-stock, etc.

Some people say under 20% should be JV, but that's just ********.

JV stocks are ********.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Nah, your brother sucks so no one cares. sadly. In before close.

Today was halloween but I played some falcon and pulled off some combos that actually were better than the candy I got, crazy.

I GOTTA make vids saturday..

SilverChaos

Smash Apprentice
I don't mean to be a killjoy for others, but a JV 5-stock is when you lose to an opponent that has 0% and 4-stock left.

Same applies when you have 0% and have 3 stock left; that's a JV 4-stock, etc.

Some people say under 20% should be JV, but that's just ********.

JV stocks are ********.
YOU'RE ********.

sorry, had to.

TheHiveMind

Smash Cadet
omg, next thing you know, everyone gonna be yelling "LOL *** LOL" and this is going to turn into an all out brawl, no pun intended. thats why you all should all just stfu, and yes, including me, you 5 year old bickering whiners.

Top Bottom