• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epic NinjaLink VS Jash

Jack of Blades!

Smash Journeyman
I know huh? that was insane why arn't more people commenting? Well I thought that was truly epic. The music really set the mood, lolz. I loved YLinks ^B edge gaurding, it was sexy.

Jash

Smash Lord
I definitely need to stop watching that pro of a brotha of mine lol. Good matches Ninja, Your Young Link got beast.....to tell you the truth i thought i was going to get ***** hardcore.

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
I definitely need to stop watching that pro of a brotha of mine lol. Good matches Ninja, Your Young Link got beast.....to tell you the truth i thought i was going to get ***** hardcore.
any1 can become half of a GOD watchin ur budder, budder. thats how good he is, considering hes 1 of the best roys in US history. we should train sometime, leo challenges jash n ninjalink in a team match with me for some reason... lets do this??

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I havent touched young link in a while though. It was mostly link. Jumpman was giving me problems so i thought i lost it. but then i OD'ed on Hoyos luigi so i was confused.

kobefox2485

Smash Apprentice
NNID
alfredo24pr
i like how young link plays, he has a great plan and knows how to use his range to his advantage. Great Job!

Top Bottom