• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epic Match ~ Link v Wolf

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
you need more upsmash lol
nice match
Completely agreed. Not just that, you completely overlooked Link's tilts. His Up-tilt and F-tilt are both very good attacks.

Still a great match. Don't forget that Arrow Canceling works!

Monicker

Smash Cadet
Good match. I liked the way you used bombs in the air. But his taunt, "Recover now Birch" is just silly. If you can't curse, don't replace it with something nonsensical. (Unless your name is Birch, which would then make sense)

tGwarr10r

Smash Apprentice
^^ lol we do, an i honestly think he just spelt "*****" wrong lmao an thanks for all the comments ppl, an btw i dont like to use tilts, i try to use them sometimes, but since i never do it just feels weird to me :D

mthegreatone

Smash Cadet
argh...was rooting for you the whole time dude because i really want to get good with link (never touched Melee, and i've only played a little bit of original SSB).

did you accidentally mess up the edge recovery though? it seemed as though that's what you were aiming for.

tGwarr10r

Smash Apprentice
argh...was rooting for you the whole time dude because i really want to get good with link (never touched Melee, and i've only played a little bit of original SSB).

did you accidentally mess up the edge recovery though? it seemed as though that's what you were aiming for.
at the end i completely missed the edge, i thought it was gonna grab it as soon as i go near it like it usually does then when it didnt i was like, o s*** lol

Dragonoise

Smash Apprentice
Heh, someone was a little bomb crazy...Nice vid, regardless.

I liked the fast-paced madness, especially at the closing.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Perhaps the reason the match was so epic was because mind games weren't so apparent. Also, where's the D? lol All you saw was tag! You're it! NO! TAG, YOU'RE! IT!

I did enjoy it though, nice to see an adept Link user. They're growing scarce<_<.(HA! Score an oxymoron for me, without even thinking about it. <growing scarce>)

Top Bottom