• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epic Link combo is inside :)

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I wanna.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

ShieryuSilvr

Smash Apprentice
On a side note: anyone know how to change title name?
Im a new youtube user and subs mean a lot ^_^

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
On SWF threads: Click "Edit" then "Advanced Edit" or something like that.

On YouTube: Click on the "Edit Video" option on the video and you should be able to do so.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Nice combo, although Izaw did the same thing except that the combo was more closely chained and included a jab cancel. Your opponent could have avoided it, but yeah, it was a like a separated version of Izaw's combo.

4Serial

Smash Lord
so i just went to training mode and dash attack > d-tilt spike at mid percents is really easy to do, as long as you've set them up really close to the edge
great find

sasook

Smash Champion
so i just went to training mode and dash attack > d-tilt spike at mid percents is really easy to do, as long as you've set them up really close to the edge
Some of it depends on the opponent's DI as well as how heavy the character is though, right?

NintenJoe

Smash Ace
great find
Yes, thats great news. An effective set up for the spike! :)

Added to Metagame discussion...

Metro Knight

Smash Ace
lol, it seems like a good surprise tactic. I bet that Ike could have DIed away from it, but it is really good to know that the Dash attack can be followed by a dtilt spike ftw. Good find.

Top Bottom