• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Entering in FMOI's tournaent as Luigi/Pit...

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
I've never attempted to use Pit competitively, but it's mandatory. I really need to play a good Pit so I can see how Pit plays.

My FC is in my sig and I'll be hosting. Please, this is my first tourney and I DO NOT want to screw up, considering how bad Luigi's results are anyway.

EDIT: Sorry for the topic title typo.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Technically if one does go to a tourney for the first time, they would have problems. Pit normally isnt the one to use for tournies, and expect the MK and Snake population to be up there.

Back in Florida, Danny and his Pit did show Pit pride, so focus and do your best.

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
It's a tourney where using a character will require you to use their opposite on the official list. ie: if you use MK, you must use CF, if you use Snake, you must use Link, etc.

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
I don't think you're following. You must use the character; you don't have a choice. So if I fight as Luigi one game, next game, I must use Pit, so counterpicking is more effective.

I have to use Pit, and I know I'll be seeing a lot of Captain Falcon/MetaKnights, but the point remains; I am crap at using Pit and would like to play a good one so I can get a gist of how to play him effectively.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I already know, CF = cheap old MK.
Pit is , well because I dont know how to explain it well, I'll let one of the other good Pits explain a bit about him.

Im curious though, If I was entering this thing (I wont) and if I had Pit and Bowser (Wario and Wolf are 2 others) who would I have to use?

Khaos Blackdragon

Smash Cadet
I already know, CF = cheap old MK.
Pit is , well because I dont know how to explain it well, I'll let one of the other good Pits explain a bit about him.

Im curious though, If I was entering this thing (I wont) and if I had Pit and Bowser (Wario and Wolf are 2 others) who would I have to use?
Pit/Luigi
Bowser/Wolf
Wario/PT

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Huh, I wish I was using pit as a second instead of zelda, I hate zelda, but since Im olimar I have to use zelda ;[

Pit is easy to win with

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
So if Im Bowser, I get a Wolf. Im pretty decent with Wolf, but then I hate PT and Luigi...

Top Bottom