• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enfield smashless (Nearest tournaments and smashfests were are they?)

N M E

Smash Apprentice
It's been bugging me for a while now. To my knowledge there are no Smashfest or tournaments in my area, It is depressing. I really like smash in general and want to improve my game. It's like what happend to me and chess, I was able to enter tournaments get trhashed term after term. Slowly improving and having fun on the way. But soon i wasn't able to atend and haven't been able to play competativly since and I don't want that to happen with smash. But that can't happen if I can't even get started.

Long story, short are there any Tournament or Smashfests im or near my area?

Hear are few thing you probably need to know:
..I'm 13
..Don't have access to a car (Dads always busy)
..Live in Enfield.
..Just for reference I'm starting my journey from Bush Hill Park School.
..Can't google maps (ha ha ha )but I'm learning.
..I'm Looking for something in walking distance or the closest thing you've got.

Maybe there are people in the same postion as me(unlikely) but maybe it will help them too.

All help and advice is greatly appreciated :)

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Sorry to say this but being realistic you'd be very lucky to find someone on here in walking distance of where you live. Where is Enfield in the UK? As in NW/NE/SW Midlands

Aiko

Smash Champion
lol walking distance it is. NME, consider yourself lucky :) but Bullet Bill is pretty much correct.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I just looked on a map and Enfield looks kinda far, if you wanted to go anywhere to a smashfest looks like you would have to go by train, but are you good with trains lol. I am horrible but if you plan out your route you should be able to make whatever it is you want.
You should defintely try to make TC fest in Surbiton which is in 2 weeks, or Fuzz one which I think is in Essex which is closer to you.

N M E

Smash Apprentice
I just looked on a map and Enfield looks kinda far, if you wanted to go anywhere to a smashfest looks like you would have to go by train, but are you good with trains lol.
I really hate trains i never wat to go on them, EVER!

It looks like im doomed to play smash alone.

Leave me while I drown in a river of my own sorrow.

waits for someone to give me GOOD news.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
I really hate trains i never wat to go on them, EVER!

It looks like im doomed to play smash alone.

Leave me while I drown in a river of my own sorrow.

waits for someone to give me GOOD news.
It will be worth a quick train journey, esp if you get to play some of the London smashers who are pretty decent

Top Bottom