• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Good luck getting some from that loli girl Saffy you flying to see Trevor, no is never an okay answer from a chick when you're spending money on 'em.

I should probably be in jail at this point.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Good luck getting some from that loli girl Saffy you flying to see Trevor, no is never an okay answer from a chick when you're spending money on 'em.

I should probably be in jail at this point.
I tolerate that answer because I'm truly in love. :(

Any recommendations for some new anime?
I'm pretty much into anything. Anything >.>
Kyou Kara Maou. It's gdlk.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I have the CD, I got it at the NYAF...

The only reason I got it was due to my high appreciation for "Love Roll" and "Theme of Cenceroll" the other 2 songs can die.

I regret buying it, cuz this is the internet!

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I have the CD, I got it at the NYAF...

The only reason I got it was due to my high appreciation for "Love Roll" and "Theme of Cenceroll" the other 2 songs can die.

I regret buying it, cuz this is the internet!
Kinda wish I'd been able to go to NYAF, but I was home that weekend.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Yeah anyone I think that deserves my money ill buy it. Eminem, Chris Brown, T.I, Coldplay, ACDC, Tupac and others I'll actually buy but dumb **** I won't

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I'm far too cheap to purchase music...also, my $10 for an album that multi-millionaires produced hardly makes a difference.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Random thought of the day for me...

If MikeHaze played as Ike and teamed with an Ike, the perfect team name would be Mike & Ikes...

/leaves

Top Bottom