• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

End of third party list?

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
I hope capcom does pull through, I think both Nathan Spencer (bionic commando) and Amaterasu (okami) would be really fun to use.

Kakashi-dono

Smash Cadet
Im tellin you, if we push 4 Capcom, the folks at Nintendo just might give in. He**, we got Olimar and online play, cant we get Capcom?!

F@lc0-san

Smash Ace
No.

If we get a Capcom rep i vouch for Ryu(Street fighter)

Ryu would be so kickass for brawl, besides with SF4 underway it would be good advertisement.

RepairMan!

Smash Rookie
No.

If we get a Capcom rep i vouch for Ryu(Street fighter)

Ryu would be so kickass for brawl, besides with SF4 underway it would be good advertisement.
ryu would be the same thing as mario. his down A being the spinning kick, like marios tornado. his up b being a shoryuken. like marios pimp attack

dragonairex

Smash Apprentice

The Protagonist

Smash Cadet
ryu would be the same thing as mario. his down A being the spinning kick, like marios tornado. his up b being a shoryuken. like marios pimp attack

Ummmmm no. I can't imagine Ryu and Mario playing ANYTHING alike. I'd imagine that crouching fierce kick would be his down b. And EVERY character that has an uppercut-esque move as their up b DOES NOT make them play the same. Ryu would Definately be more of a power character. I mean, there are very few characters in fighting games that DON'T have an SRK-like move.

Its like that other stupid argument, you know the one..."Mega Man is just like Samus because they both have gun-arms." I mean really people. Can we do some research?

Top Bottom