• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

End Match Option

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Ok, so there's a "End Match" option on Wi-fi friend battles, which ends the match (no duh :laugh:) But I play one of my friends who was able to turn that option off, and I have no idea how.

I'm thinking it has something to do with the "Pause Game" option thats grayed out when you change the Wi-fi friend rules online.

Anyone know how to do this?

Sorry if this has been posted somewhere, I looked around, couldn't find anything (I'm a nub?)

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
Unless I'm mistaking, I believe only the host can end the match....Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall havig that option in someone elses game.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Unless I'm mistaking, I believe only the host can end the match....Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall havig that option in someone elses game.
^ this

Only the host can end the match

MajorasMask999

Smash Apprentice
lol, thanks.

And I found out how to turn the option off in Wi-fi. It has to be a timed stock match/timed battle to turn the end match option off.

Close this thread now xD
I've been in a bunch of stock matches where the option wasn't there either, though. And I was the host when that happened once too :3...

Top Bottom