• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Encouraging Fox Video

hoopspr226

Smash Journeyman
I agree its a nice video, but that's not waveshining. That is simply shine spiking/shining.

absox

Smash Rookie
meh, I'm a falco player anyways... and falco's shine is now a projectile... but you're pretty good. once we relearn the game, brawl will become competitive again.

iNiGhTmAr3

Smash Apprentice
Meh, it was alright. But if it was gameplay videos against other people that were decent instead of the CPU, then it would've been better..

TelQuel

Smash Cadet
Ok, firstly this is not me playing. Secondly I realize that it's a dumb cpu but at the same time it shows that fox's reflector still viable for spiking and interrupting. Though I feel like priority has changed in this game because a few times when I thought the shield would take priority it didn't seem to. I never called these combos. So... I still think this fox player looks pretty competent. Falco's projectile shield is awful imo but maybe I just don't know how to use it.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
the vid sucked, its against a dumb comp. and no added music for flavor. boring...peace

-hiro
wow for someone who has been on this site for so long to post something so immature is pretty sad.
that goes for the other guys who posted stupid comments.

this video could of been much better but im not complaining

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
Thank you for showing us shine spiking, not many people have so far in fox vids - bravo. Psy.

Top Bottom