• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Empirical Matchups

Schwaumlaut

Smash Apprentice
All my jpegs live on Photobucket. Free accounts get something like 25 gigabytes per month, so my ~23kb pngs shouldn't ever come close to that.

Schwaumlaut

Smash Apprentice
^This

If you really want to show people spreadsheets, you can also use Google Docs.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Can your spreadsheet software do vertical text? If so, I think you should use that.

Schwaumlaut

Smash Apprentice
Updated, now with more crap!

So I was looking over this chart, and it's cool and all, but all it's really doing is showing that there's pretty decent diversity among players in Ohio and the Midwest. People outside the Midwest, STEP UP YO DATA COLLECTION

TheKiest

Smash Champion
I'm not sure if you have one or not....

But I think you need to keep a list somewhere of WHERE this data was collected, now that you are getting it from other places besides Ohio.

Schwaumlaut

Smash Apprentice
I'm keeping track of the updates in the excel file I'm using. I could post a list, I guess.

Top Bottom