• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EMG Presents: Super Smash Bros. Play of the Week Episode 35+36

Toronto Joe

Smash Master

Missed the best moments from the past two weeks in the competitive Smash community? EMG has you covered and just posted the 35th and 36th installment of their Play of the Week series! Featured are highlights from Paragon, including Mew2King's epic set win over Hungrybox, and KJH's incredible comeback against Westballz at Rubicon.

You can watch EP #35 and 36 in the videos below:

We also recently uploaded a Top 10 Plays of Paragon video that you can check out as well!

If you have any submissions for future EMG videos, you can also send us clips using this form and let us know what you want to see next!
---------​
To support the team, you can check out Even Matchup Gaming's YouTube channel for more hype Smash Bros content and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Twitch.

Follow me on twitter @TorontoJoe to hit me up with some sick gfycats & talk Smash!

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
As always amazing plays. The 3 bowser's and falco match was hilarious to watch!

Last edited:

HFlash

Future Physician and Sm4sher
NNID
HFlash
Loving the integration of all the games in the videos. No need to segregate the communities.

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
Huh, I liked the PM and Smash 4 ones more than the Melee ones this week.

They just seemed more flashy and new.
Really? All I saw was fishing for good Judgements and strings. Nothing too flashing imo.

RMF

Smash Cadet
NNID
rafamariofanx
3DS FC
4897-7020-4287
I don't know why TAS videos are on POTW. They're cool to see but I'm not able too see them legit in terms of gameplay skill.

Last edited:

Pablo's Combo's

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheOfficialPablo
I just realized something during the match with MVD and Nairo. MVD was about to lose. But right as he was about to lose, Nairo paused...Wouldn't that mean Nario had to lose a stock?

E.Lopez

Smash Journeyman
NNID
roykoopa64
Ep. 36, 4:37, a great move by Samus in Smash 4. Town and City is a good place for a 0-to-death, rising to the heavens.

Top Bottom