• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EMG Presents: Super Smash Bros. Play of the Week Episode 23

Toronto Joe

Smash Master

Missed some of the best moments from this past week in the competitive Smash community? EMG just posted the 23rd installment of their Play of the Week series, highlighting two incredible combo videos that were released this week, a cheeky play by ESAM and more!

You can watch EP #23 in the video below:

If you have any submissions for future EMG videos, you can also send us clips using this form and let us know what you want to see next!
---------​
To support the team, you can check out Even Matchup Gaming's YouTube channel for more hype Smash Bros content and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Twitch.

Follow me on twitter @TorontoJoe to hit me up with some sick gfycats & talk Smash!

CNMNE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CNMNE
3DS FC
2895-8158-1141
Young Link!? He sucks. This is fake. Clearly.

Last edited:

Da Black Rabbit

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BlackRabbit87
3DS FC
1650-1675-4360
Dat Young Link Rush down though.... Actually scratch that, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT LINK WARPS TO THE SKY DAIR!?

NNID
MasterIcarus7

Missed some of the best moments from this past week in the competitive Smash community? EMG just posted the 23rd installment of their Play of the Week series, highlighting two incredible combo videos that were released this week, a cheeky play by ESAM and more!

You can watch EP #23 in the video below:

If you have any submissions for future EMG videos, you can also send us clips using this form and let us know what you want to see next!
---------​
To support the team, you can check out Even Matchup Gaming's YouTube channel for more hype Smash Bros content and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Twitch.

Follow me on twitter @TorontoJoe to hit me up with some sick gfycats & talk Smash!
Prepare to see my hype pm fox combo on the best in my crew pop up here.

ShadyWolfe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShaDow94
3DS FC
1203-9253-9419
I love to see new ATs for Melee Link but the boomerang jump is the definition of jank. Really nice Young Link plays and it is good to see ESAM back. Dem capes bruh.

tr3v

Smash Cadet
NNID
TR3V07
3DS FC
4871-5923-4364
Holy crap 0:48. I love these plays of the week. Easily some of my favorite smash vids.

GoldenEmp

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4828-5122-6398
Young Link!? He sucks. This is fake. Clearly.
That's actually MagicScrumpy. He's a youtuber that makes TAS videos, but this is legit. It's a compilation of the highlights from 600+ hours of his matches (legit stuff, no TAS).

Also, tell Axe Young Link sucks.

TheFadedWarrior

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MortifiedPanda
That's actually MagicScrumpy. He's a youtuber that makes TAS videos, but this is legit. It's a compilation of the highlights from 600+ hours of his matches (legit stuff, no TAS).
Yeah, Scrumpy is amazing. He does indeed TAS a lot, but he's also one of the best netplayers out there. Shame he doesn't go to tournaments, it's really rare for someone to be extremely good at TAS and still be amazing against humans at full speed.

Top Bottom