• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EMG Presents: Super Smash Bros. Play of the Week Episode 22

Toronto Joe

Smash Master

Missed some of the best moments from this past week in the competitive Smash community? EMG just posted the 22nd installment of their Play of the Week series, highlighting Westballz incredible set vs Mang0 at the latest Mayhem event, one of the wackiest teams combos I've seen, and more!

You can watch EP #22 in the video below:

If you have any submissions for future EMG videos, you can also send us clips using this form and let us know what you want to see next!
---------​
To support the team, you can check out Even Matchup Gaming's YouTube channel for more hype Smash Bros content and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Twitch.

Follow me on twitter @TorontoJoe to hit me up with some sick gfycats & talk Smash!

Zelbur

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zelbur
Sweet! Falco dittoes are great! :)
Or I should say, (Edit) Westballz is great.

Last edited:

Casval

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RX-104
Sweet! Falco dittoes are great! :)
Or I should say, Mang0 is great.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this highlight reel about Westballz styling on Mang0? Seems kinda odd to be praising the guy on the receiving end of a combo video, regardless of how great he is.

Zelbur

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zelbur
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this highlight reel about Westballz styling on Mang0? Seems kinda odd to be praising the guy on the receiving end of a combo video, regardless of how great he is.
O, lol

CNMNE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CNMNE
3DS FC
2895-8158-1141
Falcon true combo had me like

BUT THE DOUBLE MISFIRE HAD ME LIKE

Last edited:

Falm

Smash Rookie
holy damn westballz was burning up in that set!! too bad he is so inconsistent though :ohwell:

FE_Hector

Smash Lord
That PM Doubles was sick.

Didn't Leffen already
Nice job by Westballz. Definitely need to practice my Falco.
Keep that "Didn't Leffen already" struck through. If any of you forgot, [A]rmada CRUSHED Leffen in their set in Apex 2015. (I don't hate Leffen, but [A]rmada proved his superiority)

Acryte

Smash Ace
It was a super impressive westballz set. I've always seen Mang0 as the aggressor but West smothered him all set long I'm amazed he could keep pace without stereotypically SDing away all his stocks when it counts most.

Top Bottom