• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EMG Presents: Super Smash Bros. Play of the Week #16

Toronto Joe

Smash Master

Missed some of the best moments from this past week in the competitive Smash community? EMG just posted the 16th installment of their play of the week series highlighting some absolutely insane teamwork from [A]rmada & Android plus a quadruple Falcon punch 4-stock courtesy of Weedlord from Smash @ The Foundry.

You can watch EP #16 in the video below:

If you have any submissions for future EMG videos you can also send us clips using this form and let us know what you want to see next!
---------
To support the team, you can check out Even Matchup Gaming's YouTube channel for more hype Smash Bros content and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Twitch.

Toronto Joe is a doubles enthusiast and Smashboards writer who can't get enough of good teams combos. Follow me on twitter @TorontoJoe to hit me up with some sick gfycats

Last edited:

NOMLSmashLeague

Smash Cadet
I like to hold an unplugged gc controller and pretend I'm somebody while watching these videos.. I have potential

SHiFT_

Smash Apprentice
That man's career was just falcon-punched into oblivion.

No items. Stomp only. Fountain of Crushed Dreams.

Moves shown.

Last edited:
Jeez, eight-stocked. I can't imagine how let down I'd feel, both for getting stomped that hard and for letting down my teammate that much.

Phoenix502

Smash Ace
NNID
Phoenix502
3DS FC
4811-6967-8095
that reverse Falcon Punch in PM and the Marth kill at the end seemed kinda dull compared to the rest of them.

the SSB4 Shiek combo was great, as was the footstool finish with Bowser and ZSS... but that Peach and Shiek juggle... we need to see more teams combos like that, perhaps even with some less than expected choices. y'know?

D

Deleted member

My vote is for Cacogen's zero-to-death of Bladewise in sm4sh during NWM VII this weekend. Anyone who saw it knows... Hopefully that gets up on Youtube very soon.

NintenPunk92

Smash Rookie
That last part: if luigi wasent so slippery he would of used his down smash on the edge! i always see people use top or high tier characters in these type of matches. can anyone send me a link to the "get smashed matches" vidz?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Those first two plays were insane. That peach and sheik combo, and the Falcon Punch of oblivion!

Top Bottom