• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EMG Presents: Get On My Level 2015 SSBM/Smash 4 Highlight Reels

Toronto Joe

Smash Master

Get On My Level 2015 was Canada's largest ever Smash tournament and was packed with upsets, comebacks, and insane combos from both it's SSBM & Smash 4 competitors. EMG has made highlight reels to relive the hype of it all featuring: Hungrybox, Hax$, KirbyKaze, n0ne, The Moon, Blacktwins, NAKAT, Poke, and more!

You can watch the Melee and Smash Wii U highlights in the videos below:

SSBM Reel

Smash 4 Reel

If you have any submissions for future EMG videos, you can also send us clips using this form and let us know what you want to see next!
---------​
To support the team, you can check out Even Matchup Gaming's YouTube channel for more hype Smash Bros content and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Twitch.

Follow me on twitter @TorontoJoe to hit me up with some sick gfycats & talk Smash!

busken

Smash Ace
Blacktwins lookin like Shaq with all those dunks! Sucks his wiichuck is not legal at EVO.

CNMNE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CNMNE
3DS FC
2895-8158-1141
All those rest saves tho!?

Last edited:

moofpi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
moofpi
3DS FC
0473-8866-3506
I've heard about Blacktwins but never seen him in action, that was hella impressive.

Also Hbox was on fire in those vids, congrats on 1st!

Last edited:

DaRkJaWs

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sharifi_shuffle
When it comes to using many characters and being very good with them blacktwins is probably the best player in smash 4 in that respect. I'd take him over anyone including zero.

ZeroBlindDragon

Smash Apprentice
SSBM Reel : 9 minutes and 52 seconds.
SSB4 Reel : 3 minutes and 48 seconds.

It's too bad SSB4 did not have as many great moments as Melee. I also enjoyed the SSBM Reel a LOT more. I guess that's why this game is still so popular after 14 years. x3

ThePuffDaddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
flashman69
Wow this tournament was the most hype Smash 4 tourney I've seen. Doesnt compare to Melee, but it was still a great tourney.

Flawed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheFlawedOne
I thought this was the worst smash 4 compilation I have ever seen.

We've got better than this, this tournament wasnt hype to me at all

Top Bottom