• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Emancipation Flatulation-my wario combo vid =)

Mizar

Smash Ace
Nice vid, though some of the opponents didn't do anything to recover
Like the Link and TL between 4:20 and 4:50
I was like: GRAB BOMBS THROW **** AT HIM DO SOMETHIIIING
Well not exactly like that but some of the clips just look like they were set up.
Overall good footage, better than most of the average **** thats been posted in the combo section.

Timbers

check me out
I don't think they were setup, just some of the opponents weren't entirely competent. Like, there was a Snake clip where the Snake kept trying to fair out of shorthops and stuff, lol. And Toon trying to recover without bombs or boomerang. Just not-smart stuff happening, but meh.

bassem6

Smash Lord
None of these are setups although you do have a point about TL (i think link was already under enough pressure as it is because i was standing right there). And yes, some of my opponents didnt make the smartest decisions but that happens in at least one clip in any other brawl combo vid out there so it cant really be helped xD. Thanks for feedback guys.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
>_>
I wanna see it. Put it back up.

Crzy

Smash Journeyman
The person that edited/uploaded it ended up getting his account suspended due to a music copyright. But he's working on getting his account reinstated, so you'll have to wait until then. :(

Top Bottom