• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eliott's Huge "Just Attack" SFL Tournament!! ChuDat Will Be There!!! 1/5/08

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
Yo wats up everone. i got great news!! i just found out that i dont leave to NY till april. so i thout what better way to celebrate then to thorw a tournament. last tournament i had turned out to be a huge success (those of u that went can back me up on that). even tho it was like 2yrs ago and no1 in FL even knew who i was it still was 1 of the biggest and best tournaments ever held here. so im sure now that u all know who i am this will be even better (hopefully). if this turns out 2 be big then i will definetly make this into a bi-weekly tournament and have 1 every 2 weeks, but there is no point to do that if no1 is gona show. so we'll see how many people come to this 1 and figure out if its even worth having any more after that. im letting every1 know about this early so when it comes around theres no excuses. plus its after the holidays so its more convienient for everyone, and what better way to start off the new year then with a huge tourny.

This great tournament will be named after my motto and philosopy about this game "just attack". who needs mind games and prediction when you have this great theory to live by. i mean the point of the game is to win rite? and to win u need to kill the other person rite? and so the only way to kill them is to attack them rite? so there u have it "just attack". heres an example for those of u that are confused. play c.fal? just knee. play shiek? just slap. play ganon (linguini)? JUST PUNCH. simple.

Last time i had it at a lan center called outlan but they suck **** and like to take 50% of the pot including a door fee, so i say fvck them. this time im havin it at my dads house. its pretty spacy and will be great for this since i have couches and such for people to sit comfortably. for those of u that have been to outlan you shuld have no problem getting here since its walking distance from there. the adress is:

17654 sw 5th court
Pembroke Pines,FL

Once you reach pines and 178th goin west make a left into silver lakes and its going to be the 1st neighborhood on the left called tiffany cove. if thats not the first neighborhood u see then u turned into the wrong silver lakes and its most likely the 1 rite across the street. theres no gate or n e thing like that so once ur in make a left then the first right till u see my house #'s. its a very small neighborhood so ur not gona be goin crazy lookin for the house once u get in.

Date/Time:

January, 5th 2008 (01/05/08)
If for some reason there is something else big goin on that day that i dont know of then just let me kno and see what i can do about changing the date. but im pretty sure as of now there are no other tournaments.

This will start no later then 11:30 a.m. i would like to start doubles at 11 but i understand **** happens when ur tryin to figure out where ur goin. if any1 isnt there by 11:00 a.m im starting it without u unless u call me and tell me ur on ur way, then in that case i will wait till 11:30 but thats it. i'll put all my info on the bottom at the end of this.

Singles will start about 30 min or so after doubles ends

Doubles: 11:30
singles: 30 min after doubles around 2:30 till wenever

And if you guys agree and want to do crews, low tier or any of that other stuff then let me kno and i'll run it but thats all optional

Also, where im from curfew doesnt exist and i dont sleep at nite any way so anybody that wants to stay playing into the late hours of the nite is fine by me. as you can see its 6 in the morning and im still up watching death note and doin stupid **** like that so trust me i'll be there smashing untill every1 is all smashed out and decides to leave. i also mite be able to house a few of u that are coming from far away if u need it.

Prices:

Entrance: $13 (3 for door fee which will be goin to my dad for letting us do this and 10 which will all be goin to the singles pot and gives you a spot in singles) all 13 will be collected once you come in.
Doubles: $10 per person $20 per team
crews, low tier and anything else like that: we will come to an agreement on that wen we all get there and see if were even gona do it.

1st: 60%
2nd: 30%
3rd: 10%

T.Vs/Cubes
ok every1 we need t.vs and cubes so this can run smoothly and quickly. i already have 3 and 3 so let me kno if some of u can bring n e thing

me: 3/3
w.jr: 2/2
jason: 1/1

Rules:

Im not gona sit here and explain the rules to all of you. i thik after 7 yrs of this game being played you guys kno the rules by now. and if u dont then ask some1 who does its not that complicated.

However, this will be ran in pools. depending on how many people are there and all is how i will decide how many pools we will have, how many people will be in them and how many from each advance obviously. the top few ppl with the higest win count in there pools will move into brackets, which will be double elimination. if for any reason there is a tie to see who gets out of pools the 2 people will play a 2 out of 3 match for it. it doesnt matter who beat who in the pool. regardless they will play for it.

as for levels go its the same thing. its gona be the same thing as all other normal tournaments. same bands, same random picks, same counter picks. hopefully this answers every1s question about the rules.

Food:

Im not gona be feeding a **** load of ppl at my house so here are your options.

Mcdonalds, wendys, and BK are all rite next to each other
once you get out my neighborhood make a right and theres a wendys and BK only 1 street light down. same goes with mcdonalds but make a left insted. there is also alot of other food places inside those fast food shopping centers and they are all extremly close to each other and all walking distance from my house

If u gys have any questions heres my info:
Cell: 305-336-2054
Aim: gangsta1661
Xbox live (just in case any of u want to get ***** in COD4): gangst66

If theres something im forgetting just let me kno.

Attendence:

1.BCC in full force (me, 2.chops, 3.linguini, 4.lee, 5.christian)
6.snoman33
7.honors
8.nick riddle
9.mcscruff
10.gringo
11.baby
12.vts and crew (maybe)
13.xyz
14.Ryusiodo (maybe)
15.cesar
16.doodah
17.skratch
18.steven
19.Jason
20.Jason 2
21.jim0001 (maybe)
22.ganon543
23.esam
24.jfizzle (maybe)
25.lamugi
26.w.jr
27.animal control
28.pookies
29.riot (maybe)
30.darkshy
31.marlon
32.chudat
33.shiekssbm
34.dewdadash
35.******
36.seibrik
37.col bol
38.rx
39.qdvs (maybe)
40.otru
41.sheer
42.camron
43.mikey

estimated pot size: $430

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
bout 3 hrs. but take into fact that me and my whole crew went over there to inet and represented for sfl and chops *****. so its only fair that u and all the other cfl ppl come down. and besides this is a great time for cfl to try and take the title back. it took us like 2 1/2 hrs to get there but we went about 100 mph for about an hour of it. so its far but definetly gona be worth it.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
yo elliot i see you're learning from me "just attack" has been my motto since like 2003...

people say sometimes i shouldnt be so aggressive.

I say well, its a fighting game! I should be fighting!!!

anyway.

I cant make it =/

but smashfests at my house when I come down... WHICH IS MONDAY!!!

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
lol 4 real? thats funny i didnt even kno that. pretty wierd coincidence that 2 ppl play peach, use white, from sfl, and basically share the same b-day also have the same concept of this game lmao. wierd. yo ima definetly be at ur house monday tho. i completly 4got u were comin back down for winter break. see u then man.

Honors

Smash Journeyman
Right in my backyard. I'll see if I can make.....

Jogging.... (Google says 3.6 miles)

without dying from exhaustion. But seriously, unless there are no plans for us to go to Tampa to help my brother move back in for college, I should be there. BTW did you got accepted to college in NY?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
i'll try to come with my crew u guys did come to inet

just attack is a good thing

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
We should tell all the Jasons, Steven, and the rest of the miami smashers, including FIU about this. We already know that their guaranteed to come.

I will be accepting MOST MONEY MATCHES. I am a NOOB, and just want a lil bit of experience in playing money matches. So who wants some?

BCC accepting all crew battles? Any one wanna challange?

And just for the record, i will also be staying their until late night to play :)

- Lee -

Top Bottom