• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

eh...Just some more little Mac stuff I use personally (Video Inside)

sirchadakiss18

Smash Journeyman
Inspired by some post in the Social thread by @Venks and @PHYTO-1

Just some stuff to have in your arsenal as a Mac Main, also @TheReflexWonder inspired me to do some more thorough testing on the dtilt to Nair footstool, its legit in some cases whereas you have to take in consideration percentages and Character weight and also fastest action opponent can perform out of hitstun. It can be performed on all chars tbh little harder on some (Like Jiggz. Fox and Sheik cause they fast fall)

Stuff in vid includes:

1) Fox trot -> Stutter-step - Fsmash (or double dash to Fsmash, must perform the Fsmash instantly as soon as second dash/fox trot is inputted)

2) Dtilt to buffered Dash to SH Nair to Footstool - Dair

3) Pivot smashing (after even long running and not just short dash pivot smashing) pretty good for reading tech reads where they roll and/or get-up attack, you can just dash pass and get a free smash) All characters can use the tech but i would say its more useful for Mac with his speed and strength and push back on shield all.

4) Dance Trotting

these are just some things that's good to have in the back of your head as a Mac, not saying you must use them but just in case a scenario arises where it would be a good thing to know. Will edit if anybody needs more in depth explaining on how to perform certain actions, especially new Mac Mains.

I was tired while making this =_=

Last edited:
Top Bottom