• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eggz vs SilentWolf

Eggz

Smash Hero
I finally had the chance to record and get matches up at the same time. These are basically all we recorded because we didn't feel like waiting longer for them to upload and stuff. Watch them all, and enjoy. ^^
We only did like 3 matches before recording, so the later ones'll prolly be more appealing. :D
Also, these are just friendlies, so nothing serious.
Fox ditto ones are the best fosho.

Silent Wolf (Fox) vs Eggz (Mario) 1 (Yoshi's)

Silent Wolf (Fox) vs Eggz (Mario) 2 (Stadium)

match 3 got messed up. >_>

Silent Wolf (Fox) vs Eggz (Mario) 4 (FoD)

Silent Wolf (Fox) vs Eggz (Mario) 5 (Stadium)

Silent Wolf (Green Fox) vs Eggz (Red Fox) 1 (FoD)

Silent Wolf (Green Fox) vs Eggz (Red Fox) 2 (Dream Land) Otto's favorite

Silent Wolf (Green Fox) vs Eggz (Red Fox) 3 (Stadium) My favorite

Silent Wolf (C. Falcon) vs Eggz (Fox) 1 (Dream Land)

Giggidax

Smash Ace
seems like some parts of the match are sped up O_O or maybe im just a slow smash player, or maybe my eyes are just playing tricks on me. it is 1 am anyway and im sleep deprived.

Giggidax

Smash Ace
lol i see i see. after a good nights rest i watched the rest of the videos. and theyre very entertaining. i like both of ur technical skills.

Edit: i was referring to the fox videos. i never noticed how fox actually looks while playing him technically. whenever someone says "WTF? how are u moving so fast" i jus respond fox is a fast character.

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
Eggz!!!!!!! He has improvd hasnt he?????? i mean ....i wanna know!!!!!

Wow you guys are real fast!!!!! no really! so fast!!!!!!...

god i somehow think you guys deserve to be called Top Professional!!!!

no really i mean wow! so awesome!

FaceFaceMcFace

Smash Ace
'Tis amazing how you somehow manage to make Mario keep up with SilentWolf's zoomified Fox; well, MOST of the time XD

Great showing Eggz, you did some fancy stuff I hadn't really noticed you using much before. My face has jealousy.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
*praise filled post because eggz is my mario hero*

well, next to silv of course ;p

shane you is good at da supah smash broders melee for da nintendo gamecube entertainment video game console.

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
Yea those matches do kick ridiculous ***. And the fight music in the back ground. It the stuff I can dance to. I want to see match 3 so badly now!!>_<

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Wow, Eggz, you have some amazing space animals (I say that because I just saw your Falco a bit ago). Though you weren't quite as good as the-one-whose-boots-are-stained-red-with-the-blood-of-a-thousand-warriors. aka Silent Wolf

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I thought i was good at the bowser character for da super smash bros melee on the Gamecube Nintendo Video Game Console >_>

Yea seriously Eggz and Silent Wolf have nearly or pretty much Identical music tastes....

And Eggz is slowly corrupting me VIA MSN XD

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
I thought i was good at the bowser character for da super smash bros melee on the Gamecube Nintendo Video Game Console >_>

Yea seriously Eggz and Silent Wolf have nearly or pretty much Identical music tastes....

And Eggz is slowly corrupting me VIA MSN XD
Eggz and I would get along. We both love dance music and Mario. Play more Gabber in your next video!!

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
In other news, I sent Eggz a friend invite on Myspace. Be my buddy. Teach me the ways of Mario awesomeness.

mario-man

Smash Lord
Uh oh.....................there they go Eggz..........

LoooooL

kin yu teech me ta beh gud wit mrio plz?? he is da best cracater in tha gam fer da ntendo gamcube consul an i wuld lik ta be gud wit hem lik yu r

LooooooooooooooooooL ROFL

Top Bottom