• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Egg toss is possible before AND after second jump

Dogger

Smash Rookie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhdo-evdsw8

...because for some stupid reason I thought he couldn't and I said on here that he couldn't AND people are making posts and believing it. So, I am very sorry for the mix up and I made another video to both display and make up for the mistake. I apologize for not double checking first.

Chepe

Smash Lord
Great news! I thought that the developers had really been that unreasonable, to take away his second jump because "we gave him an Up B recovery so he shouldnt be able to jump after!", I thought it was stupid...

Did you keep the up direction as a jump command those other times? Because then it might have caused you to double jump right before doing an Up B and give you that impression...

DstyCube

Smash Journeyman
Idk about you guys, but I'm definitely turning off the tap to jump function when I get brawl. It's screwed me up so many times it's not even funny anymore.

Sharky

Smash Master
Must be because of tap-jump that I wasn't able to get this. Dangit, now I gotta turn that off and rework my recovery and aerial game lol.

E-Jolteon

Smash Ace
Glad he's got some recovery.

I don't believe Yoshi's bad though. People are just mad because his melee combos don't work, and their not willing to try new ones. In smash 64, Yoshi was one of the better characters for his comboing ability, but way too many people never realized it.

So, I'm not trusting and statements about Yoshi being bad until I've played him myself for a good while.
NERFHEAD ******
Oh, ow, the hurt. Not really.

Top Bottom