• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Egg Nature Glitch, know the poke's nature before it hataches!

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
The stupid way to do it, you mean. >_>

It's not like it's all that useful with Everstones and whatnot. Plus, you have to hatch them eventually. You cant release them, I dont think, if they turn out the wrong nature because they're eggs.

I liked the video. "I was black so they didn't let me have my refund."

MasterMatt

Smash Journeyman
The stupid way to do it, you mean. >_>

It's not like it's all that useful with Everstones and whatnot. Plus, you have to hatch them eventually. You cant release them, I dont think, if they turn out the wrong nature because they're eggs.

I liked the video. "I was black so they didn't let me have my refund."
quoted for truth....
the guy in the video was pretty funny...

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
The guy in the vid was black. :grin:

I don't feel different anymore. :lick:

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

ss118

Smash Master
Useless, imo.
when someone finds a glitch where u can see the IVs before u hatch, THEN i'll be impressed.
I second everything Yoshi says

Bry_Guy

Smash Rookie
It would be less of a hastle to actually hatch them. I mean cmon sneasel takes all of one minute to hatch.

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
Its kinda useful when you want to know your pokemon's trait, not nature, before it hatches because everstone may pass down the nature but not the trait. How useless would it be to have a box full of adamant/effect spore shroomishes or modest/poison heal shroomishes when you could check it out and have one adamant/poison heal breloom. Its worked for me. Also it's a good indicator to see if you forgot to put the everstone on. (Yes, it happened to me this morning. I forgot the everstone.)

Bry_Guy

Smash Rookie
look, you're going to hatch them eventually anyways, it's more efficient to just hatch them and if they don't meet your expectations, release them.

If you take time to check them before them, hatch them and release them, you're doing one more step you could avoid.

Also, Yuki Jaden isn't the brightest player around. As you could probably tell from his New York Vernacular.

Tha L@wl

Smash Journeyman
look, you're going to hatch them eventually anyways, it's more efficient to just hatch them and if they don't meet your expectations, release them.

If you take time to check them before them, hatch them and release them, you're doing one more step you could avoid.

Also, Yuki Jaden isn't the brightest player around. As you could probably tell from his New York Vernacular.
yea i am a bad person....
i traded them as unhatched egg move pokes....

Top Bottom