• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

educational marth vs meta knight vid

Metal_Dave

Smash Journeyman
Marth played it smart. But the MK was really slacking at the end being too predictable. I'm glad the marth won, either way though fun match to watch.

enix167

Smash Rookie
Loving the epic comeback. I guess when push comes to shove last stock just brought it all out the last two were pretty bad. and infact the meta knight seemed to be dead set on the tournado which of coarse the counter just ripped through each and every time.

Ulevo

Smash Master
To be perfectly honest, that Marth didn't seem all that special. A lot of mistakes were made and he was taken advantage of too easily during the first stock.

ixdnL

Smash Journeyman
That first stock was atrocious.
Ahh. Counter is such a lovely move when used properly. It was fun watching the comeback but as Ulevo said, nothing special.

fire_wulf

Smash Journeyman
Some one needs to teach that Marth how to SH.... i don't think i saw a single one.

Nice comeback... but nothing special

OmegaXF

Smash Ace
The Marth was smart to change his startegy but I would have did that earlier and not wait in the end. Also the MK was to stupid to stop spamming tornado and his glide attacks. The Marth deserved to win but he could have did it with another stock left over. Thats all.

3xSwords

Smash Lord
That marth was average. Nothing great like everybody said. I only needed to watch his first stock to realize that. He did a total of like what 7 moves? 4 were f-smashes and a dolphin slash SD. That's all I needed to see.

Cisne

Smash Apprentice
Did that trip make MK lose a shutle loop to put an end to this match ?

__V

Smash Journeyman
The MK didn't attack hardly enough, and the Marth was screwing off until the last stock.

jknockoutz

Smash Cadet
The marth was great but not special. Match wasnt really entertaining.
But the main reason is that we all know a valuable lesson is that marth counters metaknight wid his counter!

jinofcoolnes

Smash Journeyman
You would think afther the 2nd counter the MK player would stop useing his torando...

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
No, this is actually a video of how NOT to fight mk.

I don't care if he won, the mk sucked. He never used the dtilt once.

Hell, both of them NEVER USED TILTS, both of them need to learn how to use shield canceled tilts.

F-tilt, dtilt, utilt, for marth they're all extremely good attacks for Marth. Dtilt is Mk's safe move that outranges ALL of marth's normally safe moves. It forces Marth to be defensive instead of playing rushdown.

To say nothing of things like lack of short-hopping.

Nah, this is anything but a good instructional video against MK.

wolfyjr

Smash Rookie
as said earlier, someone needs to teach that marth how to SH... too many times he became vulnerable during the fall, but on the other hand, MK's amazing ability to constantly try the same moves and expect a different result (especially during MK's 2nd stock) was probably the biggest factor in that insane comeback.

Royal Altean

Smash Rookie
That was just gorgeous. Cataclysmic comeback.

Yeah, the Marth made a lot of errors in the beginning buy he really stepped it up in the end. Obviously.

Still. It was... heroic.

Top Bottom