• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ed's farewell to the north east fest

Kone

Smash Master
Thinking of running a smashfest a week today (possibly later) but would prefer it to be then. Anyone interested? see the sights of the north east and the environment that carved such a great host and smasher as myself before i leave this marvelous place for the deep south.

For those that have trekked up her before do it one more time, one more time for me!!!

Joe...you know you need to come £20 return by megabus. Fish n chips on seaham coast in the rain for one last time...............?! (can help owards money if you are skint).

George- you missed out on seeing the mighty sights of sunderland. Make this and the dream wont be over. Also, I like you, lol.

Andy (blinko) - you live in york get your *** up here bout time we played.

Alan - Meet my peach you douchebag lol

Ant - Maybe?

ANYONE ELSE IS WELCOME!!! BRADO?????? SEEMED A GOOD LAD IMO AND OTHERS???????

Bloodbowler - Carlton u coming?

Ben- ??? beer and teaching chat = win

Interested List so far

Me
Concaib (the washington secret)

Ed =D

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
1st post hype!!!

Edit: ;o Seaham is quite far away... I'm interested but I need a date asap!

Kone

Smash Master
You get megabus/nationalexpress/train to sunderland (closest), durham or newcastle upon tyne. If you are looing for tickets try all three!! book cheapest.

IT'LL BE WORTH IT!

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Although its Melee im a MELEE PLAYER AS WELL GUYS, i guess if some of my old buds i aint seen in awhile came up i would, not too far from sheffield, return the favour for the Melee disc u gave me, that disc has done wonders xDDDD.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Nah i cant quit it, i always go back, i dont play it on my own but when theres a fest or soming i'll 95% probz play it.

J03

Smash Master
=o Eddykins, my dads moving into a new house thats a 'fixer upper' and im helping him move and sorting the place out over the next few wekends so i dunno if i can make it =/.

concaib

Smash Rookie
More people should come like :) this'll probs be my only decent practice pre-smash GT :(

Kone

Smash Master
I was going to do it this weekend but had to much on this week to pester people to come. Next weekend its my bday and im out fri and sat night. I may do it the weekend after that although aware thats a week ebfore GT and therefore probs not many people will want to be coming. Weekend after I move down to the midlands.

concaib

Smash Rookie
Anyone up for 19th or 20th March? ^^ This'll be the only decent practice i get before Smash GT so come help XD

Top Bottom