• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Edmonton May19 2007 tournament

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Sid, did you say that you had a house or apartment of your own or something? I'm coming to this tournament, however I'm not too keen on driving there and back in the same day so I've been toying with the idea of housing somewhere or purchasing a night in some seedy motel. The former would be better suited to getting the most out of my smash time, but I'm pretty much seeing what my options are first.

TheCresent

Smash Apprentice
Sweet, I'm so gonna attend the smash tournament. Not only that but a couple other of my pals want to join in, maybe I can get them to bring some TV's and cube's as well ;P

woo I might join this, make ssb64 tourny plz LOL
**** no am I gonna face you at SSB on an N64 again >,>" I'll face you online, I'm so used to playing with a 360 controller haha =P

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
OK this is going to make a few people REALLY unhappy but its beyond my controll.

I'll be canceling the smash bros tournament, the reason being is that the person running it wont even be allowed to enter the building du to the fact that EVERY one has to be 18 and older to be in the tournament. this is not my doing and I did try to fight it. The permit for the bar that was rented out (Ya I had to actually go out and get a permit) clearly stated that since it is a bar/laoung that we are playing in and they serve alcohal there, we can't have any minors. I'm am deeply sorry for any one who wanted to come for smash and IS under 18. Theres no way around it and it is impossible to find a new spot to host the tournament. I even suggested just allowing people in but was told that if there are any minors in the building I will recieve a $4000 for per minor. Now I love my video games but I odn't love em that muc

But on the plus side I did happen apone 4 more tv's so things will run more faster.

there will also be caribbean, jamaican and Canadian food to order. No out side food or drinks tho. But this place sellings every thing pop chips pop corn all sorts of beer and rum you name it they got it. and the pot dealer is just down the street =p.

once again I am sorry things tund out this way for the smashers. Ah well I have already set things in motion for the next tournament after which will allow me to have all ages in.

Don't let this ish get yall down tho. this will probly be the hypest tournment we've had this year. (wel its only the 3rd)

Also best kind, from my understanding there is still a very good chance sask, winnipeg and van are comming down. people jsut need to get the cas, cars or w/e they are using to get here together.

EDIT:

Unless theres a BIG support of people OVER the age of 18 showing up this will stand. sorry it was ove r my head

Top Bottom