• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
Ok, just called up Arron and got the appartment number. I should be there around 5:00-5:30, what time is everyone else that's coming gonna be there?

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
when I get the location of the place I'll bring my VCR so we can record some matches:)

Peaches

Smash Lord
I won't be there until a little later. Just got off work and I have some schoolwork to do.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
god dame it guys :mad: I couldn't show because my ***** of a mother thought she was too good to write down directions and we got lost!

I am showing this message to her right now and screaming in her face:mad:

and don't any of you bother telling me that my mom is nice because I have been told that **** thousands of times:mad: !

anyway,I will be in bed tonight thinking of to get back at that *****.can I come over on saturday by any chance?

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
What preteen isn't?
ok brdy,how would u feel if you had a mom that made threats to you everyday,threatened to destroy your favorite game systems,dillerbertly tryed to made you angry,and never did anything with you?

edit:k,I'm not angry anymore

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
I'd chill out a bit, she was the one giving you a ride somewhere. she didn't have to drive you to play video games anywhere.

O and assuming you're talking about favorite system as the gamecube, those things are pretty **** hard to break. I honestly think it would take a single person longer then 15 minutes to render one completely unuseable.

Chip.

you know what to do
I agree with Roid, you shouldn't be treating your mother like that ever. Also, it's been proven that the nearly invincible cube' is the most durable of the three last generation consoles(ps2, Xbox).

It was nice smashing with you Alex, Nathen, and everyone else, ur Fox is pretty good. I hope to see you all next Friday because R.C. said he'll stop by.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I agree with Roid, you shouldn't be treating your mother like that ever. Also, it's been proven that the nearly invincible cube' is the most durable of the three last generation consoles(ps2, Xbox).

It was nice smashing with you Alex, Nathen, and everyone else, ur Fox is pretty good. I hope to see you all next Friday because R.C. said he'll stop by.
k chip,I new you to say that kind of bull **** :laugh: .anyway this whole thing started because of the **** my mom put me through last night.you guys weren't there you didn't have to put up with the crap I had to.If any of have a problem with the statement I just made I'll triple dare you to say that to me in real life.BTW my mom is so full of herself and never gets punished for the junk she's done.next time I'll get my dad to drive me to slyd's instead of my mom

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
Ya I'm going to try and come by for sure. It's not 100% though because this week and next I am having all my tests, so I am trying to get a lot of studying down in between now and Friday. But ya, it would be awesome if the whole Eastern WA crew was there to smash with.

brdy_

Smash Lord
I told you I was comin' to WSU that weekend dawg.. hope you'll still be there part of the time I am.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
I'll be there for sure on the next casuals if RC is coming, I wanna see some captain falcon. CAPTAIN FALCON!!!!! :p

ggs chip deva nathan and arron (and anyone else that I played, but I think that's it) Next Friday we should really record stuff. If someone records it onto dvd or cd I'll put it on my comp and upload all of the videos myself. I just want some footage to study :laugh:

Chip.

you know what to do
Yes, we are definetly going to come,(Deva, Aaron, Matt, and I). We got snow tires this time so we'll come fo sho. I'll also see if we can bring Ash or Spud along too.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I might actually come to gameclucks on saturday.I might need to talk to my parents about going.

Peaches

Smash Lord
I don't think I'll make it to gameclucks, I've got priorities other than smash right now.

Deva

Smash Lord
I might be able to make it. Depends if I can get time off from work and if our ride can pull through depending if it snows or not.

Chip.

you know what to do
umm.... good point :psycho:

His mom said he was just out of town, not for sure being in Denver, so we'll just have to wait and see.

Peaches

Smash Lord
I guess I'll be there. I'll bring cake. And maybe a movie to watch. >_> Oh yeah, I'll play some smash too, lol.

You should come Brady.

Chip.

you know what to do
Aaron and SLyD said they'll come, along wit Deva and I(maybe, possibly).

Yes Brady pls come....mm awaits.

....and cake, hmmmmm.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
ok, I should be there somewhere around 5:30 or so. Bringing n64 too :p what time are other people planning on showing?

going to be a bit late, should be there by 6:30. see everyone then.

brdy_

Smash Lord
Deva, where are you? I'm waiting in the PUB. I'm thinking I'm just gonna go get my GCN from my house and play with Ash.

WRU

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I had a great time guys.Brdy,If your wondering who I think is the best ssbm player in spokane,I think it's slyd.If it's not slyd I don't knowe then.I'm going to outcast1000's house today at around 12.I promise you guys I'll do better next week.I'm also proud of how I did against alex at ssb64.I also feel 5 pounds lighter:) .My favorite player on the team is either deva,metroid,chip or brdy.It suck *** that I didn't eat any cake:(

Top Bottom