• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Eastern WA vs Western WA* EWWW January 20th!

Peaches

Smash Lord
Since none of us have really played yet, you guys should all plan on going to the big tourney JumpFreak is hosting in the beginning of March. That one seems like it will be big and why not make it bigger. Sound good?
Then we will go to a Spokane tourney in spring to make it up to you guys.
Agreed. Listen to Silent.

(I'm going to try and make it)

Eggz

Smash Hero
Ok, then all of Spokane will go while you sit at home and dont go because youve "already been to 2"

If you dont really care about the game at all I dont see why your hosting tourneys. Sorry we didnt make it, but you dont need to be angry about it. Its not our fault weather is gay.

Peaches

Smash Lord
Lol, I think you just got owned Metroid, no offense or anything but had the tournament been in western washington I wouldn't have gone.

Dedication to the game means travelling usually. I'm personally not going to setup another Spokane tournament for a long time. I just don't have the desire to.

I'll travel for at least one more though.

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
Well if anyone over in Spokane ever feels obligated to set up another smash tourney or so, let me know because I intend on coming to very next one. I also intend on the weather obeying and Spokane not getting inches upon inches of snow making the drive impossible...

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Our first tournament turnout was pretty awesome. I think about 45ish people attended. Lots of fun. (This one was advertised on campus)

Our more recent tourney was not as good. A little over 20 attended...partially due to the fact that we picked a bad weekend to hold it on.

There are some differences this time though.

First off, we are charging people to enter the tournament. I KNOW that this will discourage some people from coming. However, at the same time, it will ENCOURAGE others.

Also, this will be heavily advertised and there will be pizza and quite a bit of planning is going into this one.

I would be absolutley appaled if the turnout was less than 35 people.

Top Bottom