• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Brado

Smash Lord
I guess the latter until George or whoever will start hosting again lol
I'm still on the process of looking for a new venue...I haven't exactly started yet.

And as far as I know, Willz should be doing a fest on the 19th of this month, all yet to be confirmed 100%, but I'm pretty sure it's happening.

oh yah double post.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Yes finally another fest, but no1 can make the 19th, make it the 12th im sure it will have alto of ineterest, SmashUK all say 12th so make it happen!

J03

Smash Master
out of the 8 confirmed how many would enter melee =o? basically id only be able to come if there was enough money to pay for the travel and food rofl

EastMidlands

Smash Cadet
All of us will enter Melee (I'm pretty sure everyone will). I expect another 5 or so people to get confirmed by the end of the day once I can speak to them online. Joe you must come for justice.

Brado

Smash Lord
Lool callum getting owned by his own family.

I can house two people...

and I just spent like nearly a ****ing hour typing out directions from the Coach Station/Train Station to Willz front door. Someone better use them...

Calzorz

Smash Lord
i come i come :D erm and sure il team with kmac vs willz and brado I JUST PRAY THERE ARE NO KMAC SDS!!! haha i have confidence in kmac xD but yea will be fun 10pounds each put in winning team gets 20? or 5 each not bothered

and also u can all own me at meele

Brado

Smash Lord
I'll use them brad :)

and i reckon i'll just come on the day and leave on the day, probs busy on the sunday and tickets are cheaper this way
Seeing as you main Jiggs, my hour was well spent directing you ;D. Also it will be awesome if you come Tamoo, I need a lot of help with my Jiggs.

Lool Willz we need to bust out the Brawl a little next week, we may actually have to perform well if we're playing Calzorz >..>

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
False alarm im going on the 13th;)
it would be nice to find a team partner before the day so im getting my requests in before anybody else:laugh:

Falco player looking for a doubles partner in melee

R.O.B/Marth player looking for a doubles partner in melee F@ggy brother game

Brado

Smash Lord
Callum I have a feeling you'll have to quote that like 10 times if you want to stand a chance at someone taking up your offer... ;]

Willz, me and you teaming for Brawl ?

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Brad we can team for Brawl. If you're teaming with TW@ for Melee, then I'll team with lil George for Melee. That'd be so raaape.

Top Bottom