• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Chicago Melee-ers

Toadster5

Smash Journeyman
Hey all,
I'm going to be in East Chicago from June-August and I'm looking for some peeps to smash with. Lemme know if you're in the area and wanna get bodied in some Melee

ORLY

Smash Master
there's a pretty solid bunch in chicago and if you feel like coming out to the suburbs, there's myself and the r bros

either direction you go you'll have someone to play with

Toadster5

Smash Journeyman
Ok cool, I'm gonna be living at Purdue Calumet. I found the Facebook group for Chicago Melee so hopefully I'll find some people to play with.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I'm in the suburbs until July, the I'll be downtown

SporT my KankeR

ORLY

Smash Master
ah, you're here already? you just missed some smash at sveet's place in warrenville

we've been playing every thursday for a bit now and there's a tournament on next saturday

Spoon~

Smash Ace
yo toadster i play with a buddy that stays in the dorms at purdue cal, we play a few times a week melee and some project M if you're down.

Ballin

Smash Apprentice
Hey I'll be in the Chicago area next tuesday-wednesday.
Anyone want to get together and play?

Top Bottom