• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Earthbound/Mother Discussion Thread

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Oh Mother 3. There's not much I can say that hasn't been said by everyone, but it's got to be one of the greatest, most emotionally-stirring games of all time. It's one of those games that just sort of resonates with people that play it. I'm slowly forcing all my man-bro's to play it, so they can understand. It's working.

Frickin love this game. :Lucas:
If only I can do the same with my IRL friends, oh well.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
Oh Mother 3. There's not much I can say that hasn't been said by everyone, but it's got to be one of the greatest, most emotionally-stirring games of all time. It's one of those games that just sort of resonates with people that play it. I'm slowly forcing all my man-bro's to play it, so they can understand. It's working.

Frickin love this game. :Lucas:
Man Mother 3 is so good I think it should be the first video game you play for english class. There's not any other game besides Shadow of the Colossus that makes me feel that way...

I can also say, without a doubt, that anybody who finishes EarthBound and especially Mother 3 is guaranteed to become a better person. Or, at least, WANT to become a better person.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
Oh and I want to ask, why isn't this thread in Nintenzone? It's technically a Nintendo series so I thought it was weird seeing it here in Lighthouse.

Top Bottom