• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Early Possible Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigiguy42

Smash Cadet
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzmaJ114nwaycHNmU1ptZlVYc0E/view?usp=sharing

Please no hating, this is my opinion. If a character is over or underrated in this, please comment in a way that is respectful and I may change it. Thank you for your understanding. I don't hate any of these characters, just some are less competitively viable than others. For example, Mr. Game and Watch is one of my mains but he isn't super high on this list.

A little guide:

B and Above: Competitively Viable
C+ and Below: Not Viable

Ofc, the higher and more to the left is the best.

Bump :4lucas:

Bump again :ness: :luigi:

Last edited by a moderator:

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Personal tier list threads aren't permitted

Infinite901

Smash Ace
NNID
Infinite901
3DS FC
3282-4624-0341
Not only will this thread be locked, but your tier list is terrible. Almost all of you C+ should be higher, and some of your B and B+ should be lower.

T4ylor

Smash Journeyman
Why don't the mods just make a thread for personal tier lists so that everyone can say their piece and people don't make these threads every single day?

Last edited:

DeathlyFerret

Smash Apprentice
Why don't the mods just make a thread for personal tier lists so that everyone can say their piece and people don't make these threads every single day?
I guess the character competitive impressions thread covers that, but you're not too likely to get a response there.

Edit: Checked, and the CCI thread doesn't allow early tier list discussions either. oops.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Personal tier list threads aren't permitted
True

Person tier lists are not allowed here on the site. Also, please do not bump your own thread. Consider this a verbal warning. Unnecessarily bumping your thread within a relative short time span can result in double posting infractions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom