• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Early Housing for MLG Orlando, help us.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
hello Florida.

Tyrant and i will be flying into Orlando tues April 13th for MLG orlando, and we really need housing from Tuesday until Friday morning. buying these early tickets are the only way we can go to MLG, due to lack of funds.

If you can't house us all the days, is there any day(s) you could house us, and maybe we could house with other people, couch surf.

We just place to sleep, nothing else. We can feed ourselves, cuddle for warmth, ect.

Can anybody help us out?

We would Arrive at Orlando (MCO) 3:50 PM, we would also need a ride from the airport to your place, but if that cannot be done we can figure out a bus/shuttle, or walk.

If you can't house us, do you know anybody that could potentially help us? Anyone we should contact? I tried GDX and he is unable to do so. (thanks for trying though!)

I dont have anybodies aim (people told me to contact hbox), so even that would help us.

Thanks guys!

gallax

Smash Hero
mike, ill talk to my buddy raz. he most likely will say yes. if u cant find anyone at all i can be ur last resort, but thats pushing it mad. i have a house with 3 other people and they may be b1tches about the whole thing.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
yea honestly, the only reason i cant house him is cause my other two roommates are mad angry at the idea of people they dont know alone in the house, since all 3 of us have day jobs. and i wont be off those days (until the Friday) so i cant be of much help =(

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
buy the tickets and come to orlando and hang out at UCF in the Libra Community Center Room (open 24 hours, has couches and a
laggy
tv)

no one will bother you, but if they do, just call one of the 50 smashers in the area and we will come get you and take you somewhere else.

don't miss out on MLG ORLANDO!!!!

i would offer housing but i work every night of every week forever. requesting off for MLG is going to be a biznitch

good luck!

zazen

Smash Rookie
hey haze, raz is already housing fino/affinity so i will help u guys out. but i want to warn u that friday im picking up lee martin form the airport so if u want u can come with me to pick him up but u cant stay at my place after that because more than likely im gonna be staying with lee and his crew at his hotel. starting fri night.

but anyways i can house u and tyrant fo sho. i hope u dont mind coming to UCF on wed though cuz i got school all day wed. i can find u something to do though or call one of the many smashers to busy u then.

-my number is -

772-579-3046

gimme a call the day b4 ur flight comes in so we can confirm everything.

-GALLAX on zazens acccount

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
gallax, i love you. Tyrant and i need to go to the MLG hotel friday anyway, so we can roll with you to the airport and so on (assuming you're staying at the same hotel, if not we can find a way there from the airport, there are shuttles to disneyworld i think)

Wednesday is fine too, we'll try to buy our stuff tomorrow. thanks for the hospitality.

Bad Lemons

Smash Rookie
Hey Mike, if you still need housing at all, I should be able to help you out. I live in Sanford, which is about an hour away from the tournament site. I can provide a ride there for each day, since I will be heading there anyway. I live right next to a mall that has a marge amount of surrounding plaza's, and that, along with my Wii, PS3, and 360, should be able to give you and Tyrant enough entertainment to pass the time quickly. Not really expecting you to take up my offer, but just putting it out there just in case you need it.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Thanks a lot Lemons, but my ticket went up to $300, and i don't think i'll be attending anymore, and if by fate i stumble across that money, i'll be flying in on friday.

thanks to everyone for the help regardless, its much appreciated and expect the same hospitality if you come to wc

Bad Lemons

Smash Rookie
Very sorry to hear that Mike. I was really looking forward to meeting you and have a friendly or two, since I am relatively new to the smash community. But that's, right. Anyway, my offer is still up in case you need it. Take care of yourself.

Top Bottom