• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E3 Countdown- Dawn of a New Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Watching todays shows.

Some good stuff from Limited Run games but Ubisoft was nothing but Tom Clancy.
Also, Just Dance. Welp, good thing I decided not to watch the Ubisoft conference. What a joke. I didn't expect much and I'm still disappointed in them.

That said, any specifics in regards to Limited Run Games?

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Also, Just Dance. Welp, good thing I decided not to watch the Ubisoft conference. What a joke. I didn't expect much and I'm still disappointed in them.

That said, any specifics in regards to Limited Run Games?
They're making 3DS games starting with a compilation of games from the guys who made Mutant Mudds, Freedom Planet is getting physical Switch version and a LOT of old Lucasarts Star Wars games are coming back including Pod Racer, Bounty Hunter and Jedi Academy.

One interesting thing from Ubisoft tho, Finn, Jake and Princess Bubblegum from Adventure time are joining Brawlhalla

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I'm going to be sweating bullets tomorrow on who the next DLC fighter will be. If it's Banjo or Crash, I'm going to mark the **** out so I'm going to be keeping my expectations low and hope I don't jump too hard here

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

Now THAT is how you do a conference. Square-Enix aren't perfect, but they showed the best conference so far this year.

I got everything I wanted to see and then some. FF7R details gameplay and date! Kingdom Hearts DLC! Tifa! Romancing Saga! An Avengers game!

D

Deleted member

SquareEnix really stepped up their game this year and had the best conference of the day by far. My favorite bits were the [probably unintentional] fakeout with the Avengers game by showing the FF8 Remaster trailer beforehand with the At Long Last subtitle and the crowd going insane when they saw Tifa and asking where's Hawkeye during the Avengers bit.

MaddaD

Smash Journeyman
Writing Team
**** this E3.

BANJO BOYS, GET THE **** IN HERE. TODAY'S OUR DAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom