• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 speculation: Any more to come?

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Please tell me that this big number is indicative of a silly countdown.
He's going to post an equally huge "2" and "1" in the next hours.

[Sakurai intensifies]

HOW DO YOU DO THAT!? I would like to know.
He probably imports video frame to layers in Photoshop, then puts a layer mask or something over all the layers and exports the animation as a gif. Or at least that's how I'd do it.

---

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
You guys should've skipped Mario Kart 8 so that when Smash is ready your body is ready as well :awesome:

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
We could very well see...

Any of Sal's/Gematsu's leak:
Mii, Pacman, Palutena, Chrom, Shulk, Chorus Men.

Any of the remaining Nintendo Vets: Wario, Captain Falcon, Ness, Lucas, Ice Climbers, R.O.B., Mr. Game and Watch, Ganondorf, Falco, Wolf, Jigglypuff, Meta Knight... even Squirtle and Ivysaur

Possible returning 3rd Party Characters: Snake

Other notable possibilities: Ridley, Mewtwo, Sceptile, K. Rool, Isaac, Ghirahim

Or some crazy less expected characters could happen: Waddle Dee, Roy, Toon Zelda, Dixie Kong, Takamaru, Tingle, Impa, Lip, Captain Rainbow, Mach Rider, Balloon Fighter, Robin, Lucina, Mike Jones, Duck Hunt Dog!!!

Too exciting right now that ANY of these characters (and i'm sure some i forgot) could end up being in the game and we could find out in just a few hours!!!

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
We could very well see...

Any of Sal's/Gematsu's leak:
Mii, Pacman, Palutena, Chrom, Shulk, Chorus Men.

Any of the remaining Nintendo Vets: Wario, Captain Falcon, Ness, Lucas, Ice Climbers, R.O.B., Mr. Game and Watch, Ganondorf, Falco, Wolf, Jigglypuff, Meta Knight... even Squirtle and Ivysaur

Possible returning 3rd Party Characters: Snake

Other notable possibilities: Ridley, Mewtwo, Sceptile, K. Rool, Isaac, Ghirahim

Or some crazy less expected characters could happen: Waddle Dee, Kat & Ana, Roy, Toon Zelda, Dixie Kong, Takamaru, Tingle, Impa, Lip, Captain Rainbow, Mach Rider, Balloon Fighter, Robin, Lucina, Mike Jones, Duck Hunt Dog!!!

Too exciting right now that ANY of these characters (and i'm sure some i forgot) could end up being in the game and we could find out in just a few hours!!!
You forgot someone, so I nudged 'em in there.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Well, I won't be watching it live, due to school.

But I must offer one more piece of insight before I depart.

I realized the potential significance in Conker being in that Project Spark game. Microsoft finally realize they aren't doing anything with these classic Rare IPs, so they allowed another developer to use one.
Whose to say a certain company we all love hasn't asked for/bought the rights a Rare franchise that many have been asking for?

As the old Bidoofian proverb goes, "Where there is a drunken squirrel, there is a bird and bear."
While I was about to go to sleep last night, I actually thought of this as well. Glad I'm not the only one.

yahooda

Smash Ace
NNID
yahooda
3DS FC
0302-0469-6394
I'm not even that excited for character announcements, I'm mostly interested in the Smash Invitational so we can find out if dash dancing and other advanced techniques return along with possibly some new ones.

Ginger Hail

Smash Apprentice
I'm thinking we'll definitely get a couple of the yet to be confirmed veterans (Wario, IC, etc) and some newcomers sprinkled throughout. Someone like Pac Man or Palutena. I think it might be a bit too soon to announce Mewtwo or Chrom what with Greninja being our last newcomer and Ike's recent return.

yahooda

Smash Ace
NNID
yahooda
3DS FC
0302-0469-6394
For the record, I'm going to predict that Palutena will get revealed today. The Pseudo-Palutena trophy was enough evidence for me.

Ryan.

Smash Lord
God, we are so close! I need to get up and keep myself busy for the next two hours or something.

Trav11111

Smash Cadet
Okay, so my final predictions before the digital event.

1. Mario dropped from the game. (I know he has been in all the smash games so far and most of the videos and pics, but I think he'll get cut)

2. Sly Cooper and Mastercheif will be the last two characters added.

3. Gameplay will now be an almost exact copy of playstation all stars.

...Okay, probably won't happen, but those are MY predictions ;p

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Hyperdimension Neptunia was able to keep me so busy last night that I was able to beat it. Now I either should watch some anime I need to catch up on, or play some Elite Beat Agents. (Which this morning I started and cleared the first nine levels.)

GodOfSocks

Smash Journeyman
Okay, so my final predictions before the digital event.

1. Mario dropped from the game. (I know he has been in all the smash games so far and most of the videos and pics, but I think he'll get cut)

2. Sly Cooper and Mastercheif will be the last two characters added.

3. Gameplay will now be an almost exact copy of playstation all stars.

...Okay, probably won't happen, but those are MY predictions ;p
....Well hello there Miiverse

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Two hours and 15 minutes left... DA HYPE!

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Throw in a new Fire Emblem game for the 3DS, and I'll be happy!
Eh, I'd prefer a new Wii U one. I prefer Fire Emblem on console. (Maybe since the only portable one I played was Awakening, which I didn't like.) Path of Radiance in HD or a Radiant Dawn redo would be good too.

Last edited:

Trav11111

Smash Cadet
Anyone else overfilled with excitement right now, or is it just me? If it's just me I should probably go to a doctor...

Rioni

Smash Apprentice
Aww man I'm really feeling the hype right now!

I can't believe it's almost here!!

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
*holds hands together*

Robin.....Bandana Dee.....Ridley......Robin.....Bandana Dee....Ridley......Robin....Bandana Dee.....Ridley.....

oooooooooooooooh.........oooh may thy sakurai give us these characters, and I am a happy man......please based god sakurai, please......

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Its a miracle i might be able to see half the pre-digitial and the 10:00 am digitial (oh im in mountain time)

But im going to not watch the pst-digitial though

So can someone Private message me a link to this nintendo digitial direct? please.

Mamp

Smash Apprentice
So, that IGN stream from earlier just ended, will they post up another stream?

Top Bottom