• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dville Smash out (dis thread is ova please stop postin on it i hav perfect 200 posts)

honeyfresh

Smash Rookie
lol u already said that.............................the other two games were closed too so i guess u killed yourself 3 times on them right?

y did u capitalize buddy?..............falco-4-life do u need another cube/tv cause i might be able to bring one if u do

my bad drew i'm about to go to sleep ne way i just wanted to see y shawn couldn't go to the tourney and if falco-4-life needed a cube/tv

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
y did u capitalize buddy?..............falco-4-life do u need another cube/tv cause i might be able to bring one if u do

my bad drew i'm about to go to sleep ne way i just wanted to see y shawn couldn't go to the tourney and if falco-4-life needed a cube/tv
not sure, but it wouldn't hurt 2 just be safer then sorry

honeyfresh

Smash Rookie
lol me neither.................................i'm not gonna lie...........................its kinda weird

i gotta go to bed though........good night everyone

WiLD BOris

Smash Ace
All these people on the forums for a Dallas area tourney. *shakes head**

Id have to see this to believe it.

Drew/Bluezaft you will be having a tourney around Xmas time!!!!! Wii can plan on Wiis :lick:

Or you'll get sticks and coal.

ludachris90

Smash Journeyman
**** i didnt expect for that to turn into an argument CHEA SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw i hope you can come Drew so i can redeem my self and only get 3 stocked instead of 4 stocked :)

felix45

Smash Lord
definatley did NOT read the last 4ish pages of whatever the hell was talked about.

NIN9 - So, bedford smashers, where exactly? I live right next to bedford! we must smash durring thanksgiving break at some point!

DarkMagus

Smash Apprentice
first off gratz to zaft for winning and thx to everyone there who kickd my *** in my defence i've been playing for 3 months now neways i had fun and plan on getting practice in and playing a bit better in the next one

bluezaft

The True Zaft
falco4life, do you still have the sheet with the brackets? Here are the results that I can remember:

1v1
1st - bluezaft
2nd - Rage
3rd - KirbyKid
4th - poot?
5th - Ludachris?
5th - ummm...someone else?

2v2
1st - KirbyKid and Marcus
2nd - bluezaft and falco4life
3rd - LG and swift
4th - Ludachris and Honeyfresh

Rage: your Pikachu is obnoxiously good. Somehow I managed to transform my f-smash into a spike for the win........what's that about? Good matches, very intense sets.

Kirby: You ***** my Marth that first set....our next set had "wrong" written all over it. I'm pretty sure I didn't deserve the win.

Luda and fresh: you two are much more sane in person. Very good, too.

falco4life: thanks for offering up your house! We semi-triumphed in teams!

DoH: falco4life and I did JUST FINE, thank you very much. So WHO NEEDS YOU!?!?!?!........... ='(......your car breaks down too much.

Swift: very good space animals, I'm almost certain beating your falco was luck.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
GG all.

Swift: Good space animal dittos. We'll have to do more in the future. You shouldn't have switched to falco for 3rd match. :)

KirbyKid: Revenge will be mine with Doc! Those matches were unsatisfactorily close.

Bluezaft: Thanks for mommying the tourny. Much obliged. D@mn your jiggs. Play soon, no?

Edit: Where the hell were you DoH? I wanted Peach's blood.

Wow interesting results, see Jeff can still play that Pikachu lol.

How many people were there?
Yah Jeff went mostly Falcon w/ a pikachu show off vs. Richard and a lil with Bluezaft. Too bad I didn't play him in tourny.

17 or 18 I believe.

P.S. I will be giving Jeffs thoughts on the tourny soon. He believes getting an account/posting is nerdy, but somehow speaking through me is not so much.

Crbr

Smash Rookie
yea it was fun...my first tourny but i only won one set out of three. i need to learn a few things. msg me on aim or pm me if anyone wants to just chill and play/practice together

bluezaft

The True Zaft
1st place for both singles and doubles got $45. Well, for teams I threw in an extra dollar so it would be an even number.

falco4life, did you just answer your own question?

swift

Smash Journeyman
GG all.

Swift: Good space animal dittos. We'll have to do more in the future. You shouldn't have switched to falco for 3rd match. :)

KirbyKid: Revenge will be mine with Doc! Those matches were unsatisfactorily close.

Bluezaft: Thanks for mommying the tourny. Much obliged. D@mn your jiggs. Play soon, no?

Edit: Where the hell were you DoH? I wanted Peach's blood.

Yah Jeff went mostly Falcon w/ a pikachu show off vs. Richard and a lil with Bluezaft. Too bad I didn't play him in tourny.

17 or 18 I believe.

P.S. I will be giving Jeffs thoughts on the tourny soon. He believes getting an account/posting is nerdy, but somehow speaking through me is not so much.
Thanks, Yeah I would love to play you guys in the future. By the way I was the one that left the controller. Falco 4 life, when would you like me to get my controller?

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Why, yes. Yes I am.

And yes. Yes we should.

(do you mean Thanksgiving or Xmas...cause I'm here for both)

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
When will the Next Tournament be in Dallas that someone is holding? I got myself + 4 people that would show up without hesitation. And thats also two teams for the group tournament.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
If you just want to play, there a a couple smashers here at UT Dallas. My AIM is bluezaft.

Top Bottom