• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dville Smash out (dis thread is ova please stop postin on it i hav perfect 200 posts)

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
Dville Smash Out

When: November 18, starts at 1:00 so show up at 12:00 to get in some warm up games

Where: 1702 Highgate dr., Duncanville TX, 75137 (Use www.mapquest.com before asking about directions)

The cost $5 per person and $10 for teams
Bring an extra $2 or $3 so i can get some drinks and snacks.

Prizes will be divided as followed:

Singles
1st 60%
2nd 30%
3rd 10%

Teams
1st 55%
2nd 35%
3rd 10%

Instead of getting of getting a percentage this time i'll need $10 from the pot to pay my dad for letting me use his house.

be sure to post if u plan on coming, and also be sure to bring your own controller.

I currently have 3 cubes n 4 T.V.'s
If u can, try to bring an extra cube or T.V.

if u hav any questions about this either PM me or call me at 972-841-5390 and ask 4 Jimmy

Whose Going (let me know if i forgot u)

Falco4Life (2)
Bluezaft
Nin9 (2)
Swift (2)
Yokoson
pootThebox
honeyfresh
ludachris90
DarkMagus
Epotn
DarknessOfHeart
dirtytacos89 (2)
(da number by da names are how many friends they're bringin)​

bluezaft

The True Zaft
You mean November 18th, right? Well I'll be there, and hopefully I'll be able to bring a few people as well. How many tvs/gamecubes do you need?

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
i'm not sur i only know we'll already hav 4 T.V.'s and 3 cubes. so if u feel like u need to bring an extra cube or t.v. go rite on ahead.

Epotn

Smash Rookie
yea

liek i would definitly hit that up cept did u say ur keeping the $10?? lol so no1 wins ne money? and also uh not really great day 2 host a tourny cuz liek thats when ill b camping out for the wii lol

bluezaft

The True Zaft
It doesn't say when it is. I guess I could call. Or I could go back to sleep since I'm feeling pretty sick. Yes, that sounds like a winner.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Not the time of day, though. That's kind of important. I called the store a couple times and got the answering machine, so I gave up and now I'm spending my day in a soft, warm bed.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
s*** i would be mad dat i missed the tourney if i wasn't so tired. I had to go to my school today at 8:00am until 2:00pm and back again at 5:00 P.m to 12:00am. dat was some bull s***. when i wake up tomarrow after i get some rest i'm a b hella mad (this is da 1st and only time your goin to here me say hella). Dat is da wackest word eva.

swift

Smash Journeyman
alright well you can count me in. I know the area pretty well. As long as my work doesn't get in the way.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
i spent 2day playin smash n i'm gettin alot betta. I played my friend who used 2 always beat me, and 3 stocked him every time.
I think i'm just about ready 4 dis evn if its still about 3 weeks away

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
i'm in da heat now. i'm failing three classes 2 wit high sixties and da 3rd wellllllll let's just say it's like d***. i take some test in da mornin to c if a pass, n if i do yall gonna need to watch out.

MY MARTH A BEAST

honeyfresh

Smash Rookie
me and my friend ludachris will probably be there..............i need to check his schedule first though

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
dis is betta. there should be atleast 13 people coming, not including da people who aren't sure if they can make it. but if those people do make it/it'll be alot betta.

swift

Smash Journeyman
I going 4 sure now,plus my other two friends are going. I asked off that so it's all good. I'm feeling pretty good about my playing. I just won this tornament in Mesquite not too long ago.

Top Bottom