• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Duo characters

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
i did some searching both in the search help and the actual pages but i saw none like this

anyway we all know that the resident duo character in melee is ice climbers
this thread is not a thread in which people argue if they are in brawl or not

simply what other duo characters (can be different styles) can you see join (or replace) the iceclimbers in the next game

also duo characters can be stuff like midna riding wolf link and other two characters working together in any way

.ReDLiNE-

Smash Cadet
Hmmm... even though I don't want to see it happen, I can see Diddy and Dixie Kong being a duo.. but I'd like diddy to be by himself.

Also, maybe Kiddie and Dixie Kong could make a better duo while allowing Diddy to be seoparate.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
yeh i don't want diddy dixie together but it's possible:(

anyway remember that any way two char's working together can be duos in this thread so let the imagination (please stay logical) run wild

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Diddy/Dixie is the only other duo I want. If they aren't one, then there shouldn't be any duos besides ICs.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
remember don't feel the need to stay in ice climbers rules

for instance: the sun and moon in kirby (i know it's impossible just using as an example)

can be designed so the front one does the attacking also some moves can join them together while other moves can split them apart

b-front one does there signatur fire ball or boomerang
b side- join together and sweep across stage
b down- switch
b up- front throws back one whitch starts making comets/stars to fall then they both head to each other (can be used as recovery)

joepinion

Smash Apprentice
I'm a big Diddy + Dixie proponent.

As mentioned by someone else, Midna + Wolf Link would be unique and very good.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
baby mario and yoshi, X & zero....no more duo characters! although diddy & dixie would make sense
Well those two examples don't work. Baby Mario and Yoshi isn't the type of duo character that the topic is talking about. I think it's supposed to mean like the Ice Climbers.

Megaman X and Zero is just a bad idea, as traditionally, those two have diffrence fighting styles, which is another thing you don't want with duo characters.

Aeramis

Smash Ace
Baby Mario and Baby Luigi
Diddy and Dixie
Captain Olimar and tons of Pikmin
Sora and Riku
Plus and Minus (pokemon.. meh)
Marth and Roy... lol

Tanea

Smash Ace
i would say how about toad and toadette or maybe tails and amy not tails and sonic
you would see a lor of pissed off people

EggBomb

Smash Apprentice
Pichu Bros or Plusle & Minun could work.

I personally wouldn't want to see Olimar or Diddy paired up with another character. It would make sense with weaker characters like the ones I mentioned or the Baby Bros, but I feel stronger characters should be able to hold their own.

Top Bottom