• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dunskies House Smashfests home of the mickey's

D

Deleted member

I CAn'T GET MONEY OUT OF THE ATM BECAUSE I FORGOT MY PIN NUMBER

wells fargo sucks

D

Deleted member

what time is everybody going

apparently dunskies gets back around 4:30 pm

D

Deleted member

Might be a good idea to bring a crt /setups

do so if u can

Adam M!

Smash Lord
dunskies' is AMAZING. incredible. most fun i've had playing smash in a while, maybe all year. dude i was so energized i wanted to never stop playing. five oclock *** that **** i had another five, six hours in me.

i'm gonna sleep and come back tomorrow

fly let's go

NeoAkira

Smash Apprentice
Dunskies, your B-day smashfest was ridiculously fun. Thanks a lot for throwing it and having us over. And of course:

Happy Birthday!

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
Dunskies(') ****ing raaaaaaapes! Wish I could've stayed for today as well guys. Everyone is good at this game. It's incredible! Also, me and Adam were talking about this in the car..ROMEO ****ING RAAAAAAAAAAPESSSS!! His Marth is toooooo legit.

I miss ye' ol' 64 :/

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
westballz- "do you know how to DI?"

:(

**** i kind of want to drive over for a few hours before i have to leave again then come back again way later

Top Bottom