• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dunskies House Smashfests home of the mickey's

brownsheep

Smash Journeyman
lovage, dunks, and alfredo are cool people

thanks for having me over
hopefully i can come to a bigger one next time and we can play battletooaaaaaads

practice_mAn

Smash Journeyman
daaaaaaaamn

this was so awesome

it was unbelievable.

got no sleep, watched a crappy movie with lovage while atlus falls asleep. Joey's batman falcon punching everyone.

Oscar pissing me off with his spot dodges. Dunskie having 5 people over. 10 boxes of little caesars. This was so legit you dont understand. Alfredo being super static and whooping my butt by standing there for half the match LOL

The only downside was that on Saturday, the bus schedules change so it takes me extra long to get home. I definitely want to attend another one of these. Except I want to come on the first day so you guys aren't sick of smash by the time I come.

practice_mAn

Smash Journeyman

is all that needs to be said
dude i agree!!!

lucky played with us for a few hours

atlus played with us for like 2 hours nonstop

dunskie played with his girlfriend for 5 hours

atlus and oscar played with each other?!@? (butt secks)

lol this was soooooo good

I fell asleep on the bus ride home like... 5 different times

I got home and slept for 5 hours after pulling an all nighter with oscar. But it was so worth it playing melee with u guys! I finally edgeguarded him correctly and combo'd the **** out of him after so many matches! Get ***** oscar!

thanks a bunch dunskie! I'll bring soda next time because i ***** your stock of lemonade last time lol

jopez4u

Smash Apprentice
i'm down to go to this... maybe when i got time and i'm free, whenever the next one is

The Prophet_

Smash Apprentice
^maybee....it would be cool =) if there is one this weekend.

Oh yeah, if it turns out there isn't enough room for everybody, I'll be willing not to show up to give another person the chance to smash here at Dunksies nice apartment.

Lovage

Smash Hero
smash this friday

everyone is invited but if you've never been to dunskies house before and would like to come please check with me first

aim: lingbling6
phone: (805) 208-0814 (text)

oh and bring movies you wanna watch and SNES games you want to play

DunSkies

Smash Journeyman
^maybee....it would be cool =) if there is one this weekend.

Oh yeah, if it turns out there isn't enough room for everybody, I'll be willing not to show up to give another person the chance to smash here at Dunksies nice apartment.

i dont ever tern people away really.

NeoAkira

Smash Apprentice
Hey dunskies, what's your apartment number?

You know, so I don't end up arriving at your apartment only to realize that I have no way of contacting you to let you know I'm here and thus having to buzz everyone in the directory asking if oscar or dunskies is there, not that I did that the first time...so yeah, apartment number please :D

ROMBO69

Smash Cadet
LOLLL at your avatar Oscar.

Space Ace will be present, and 20:1 odds are still in effect.

Someone who thinks they're good at games, accept.

Lovage

Smash Hero
LOLLL at your avatar Oscar.

Space Ace will be present, and 20:1 odds are still in effect.

Someone who thinks they're good at games, accept.

LOL this challenge is easy, didn't hugo get it on his first try?
it's just a old SNES platformer with weird controls, and if u win you get 20 bucks lol

Top Bottom