• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dunk's Bday Tournament! *10/16/10* Bring food/set ups! Feat. Nor Cal & Project M!

joeplicate

Smash Master
oh ****

i actually might be down in time for this
is anyone coming down from norcal? a ride might be very awesome

but if not, then i still might come anyways
who wants to team if i do? :)
connor, wes, hugq, somebody cool?

joeplicate

Smash Master
dang i'm some hot ****!!

haha i'd actually like to team with wes the most, since i wanna try out the fox/falco team

i've already had my experience with 2 foxes (chaos!) and i'm teaming w/ darrell right now so i'm already knee deep in fox/samus lol

but yeah we'll see i guess <3

edit:
is anyone from norcal still planning on driving down to this?
i'm hella down :)
plus it would be a huge help cuz i have to help my dad move some stuff back up to norcal, and he's driving down on wednesday

DarrellD

Smash Ace
Let me know if you find a ride down to this Joe. Looks good and mad entertaining

Fox/samus ****en *****

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Joe if you can find 2 other people to go, and secure us some 805 housing/gaming action, then I'll drive down.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
I DONT THINK YOU GUYS KNOW HOW HARD IM GOING TO ****ING HOUSE THE **** OUT OF YOU AND FORCE YOU TO HAVE THE BEST TIME OF YOUR LIFE

ALCOHOL A MAYBE

I HAVE A LOT OF BEDS AND FLOORS AND COUCHES AND BLANKETS AND PILLOWS AND TVS AND MY HOUSE IS CLOSER THAN DEREKS

**** yeah

joeplicate

Smash Master
dude, i think it's on as **** then

darrell's down, and prob dajuan too
or i'm sure some other person would wanna go, too
also, wesTBallZ
that means i'm probably teaming with darrell haha
much <3, but commitments is commitments. we'll get some team friendlies in (team with fiction like i've said for a year, you guys were made for each other =3)

omg though it's so ****en on

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
oh ****. so yeah ok,

in addition to this being dunks bday tournament;

this friday is gage's birthday lol. which we're also celebrating at my house. and yall are totally still invited.
but he's turning 21 so getting ****ed up is in the plans.

the goal of the 'party' is to "get drunk and play guilty gear"
so im sure sheridan will enjoy THAT

idk if you guys are concerned about playing well the next day or not but **** you

special guests include: dunk, PRACTICE_MAN, kilo, gage, all of 805, anyone else who wants to come
(especially johnny)

(gage is like an artifact rarity smasher, and a cool guy)

also now that i think about it, idk if dunk realized that "this friday" is like his bday
BUT IIM TOTALLY DOWN TO DO A DOUBLE BIRTHDAY BLOWOUT
nvm again dunks bday is halloween

so yeah doulbe birthday is ON

joeplicate

Smash Master
sheridan: my friend austin wants to come down for help with moving, and he would take up a car spot and pay gasoline. he doesn't play smash, but i think you've already met him. would that be OK? or is there no room/would you rather save it for others?

bbb

Smash Champion
i got you =P
U AINT 805!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but sheridan get at bren-brens place

his dad is the homie

and if that doesn't work I might be able to swing you staying with me but it'll be crowded

bbb

Smash Champion
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKCCCCCCCCCCCKCKCKKKKKCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Joe, that's fine with me. I have no problem with 5 people in the car as long as everyone else is OK with a full backseat. So it would be me, you, Austin, possibly Darrell and Dajuan also.

Thanks for the housing offers guys, I think we're gonna stay with Brendan if that's where all the cool kids end up.

Also, hopefully I will have a Project M Wii with me (no TV though).

Top Bottom