• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dude! Hurricane Ike video I made! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

IkeLovesMarth

Smash Rookie
duude, I have no idea how to do this/////// how do i delete threads? If I can't then site site is gay.

Empy

Smash Ace
Zoetermeer, The Netherlands (it ain't much, if it
Oh and I'm a girl so I have a girl voice! Stop thinking I'm a 10 year old boy! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE-IjLUnOA0
Since this is your first post I highly doubt you've encountered that problem at this particular forum before. :laugh:

Anyway, next time you make a new thread please check if there aren't any made (and closed) about it already. The other threads about this were locked because it's insensitive towards the victims of this disaster and I don't think having a mockery video up is going to help much.

IkeLovesMarth

Smash Rookie
Since this is your first post I highly doubt you've encountered that problem at this particular forum before. :laugh:

Anyway, next time you make a new thread please check if there aren't any made (and closed) about it already. The other threads about this were locked because it's insensitive towards the victims of this disaster and I don't think having a mockery video up is going to help much.
Yeeeeh, I've been told that I'm pretty insensitive toward others and their problems, but meh, if peoples want me to take it down cause it's offensive then I will. I don't wanna cause a ruckus now. xD

And yeh! Everyone on YouTube thinks I'm a guy for some reason! :I

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581

He had already taken the words out of my mouth, but I also just wanted to add that threads like this are not only making fun of the victims, but the reason people come to this section is to read up on the character that is Ike in hopes of getting better with him, not to make random jokes. This is like what, the 8th thread I've seen that is making a mockery of my favorite character?

Lex Crunch

Smash Journeyman
Alright, already, we get it. There's a hurricane with the same name as a featured Brawl character, can we drop it and stop making these blasted threads? I mean, it's already on YouTube, everybody understands, and there are people in potential danger. Let's just shut up about the deadly hurricane and move on to more progressive matters for this particular board, like new tactics or something. We're all sick of this, I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom