• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DSX's Smash Tournament--Play N' Trade--May 24th--MAJOR UPDATES INCLUDED!!!

Tec0+9

Smash Apprentice
I cant come. Became blind all the sudden when i saw no brawl dubz.ehh gues i have to quit brawl.
He said there might be brawl doubles. It's still up in the air so if you want to take a chance you should come through. Trust me by popular demand we'll make it happen.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
lol yo man seriously i doubt any1 (especially soem1 super competative) will come 4 melee. and did u say yorue gonna do brawl singles and melee doubles? i hope u mean teamd for both brawl and melee LOLOL. like i said b4 just do brawl singles and doubles and im pretty sure youll even have time for melee singles since itll finish up quick anwyays. if u cant deceide now, u can always wait till tomorrow and take a vote on the spot, even though itll disappoint alot of people on the result. (pretty much everythign tec0+9 said)

anyways man please at least have brawl singles AND doubles, every1 is becoming disappointed b/c of doubles not being on
This man's beliefs are never proven wrong in my life. Papa blacka. I here by declare you, king of the fried chicken. couldn't have said it any better.

just go with brawl singles first, (by then MOST people will be at the venue) just go for brawl doubles. brawl singles just takes so long might as well get it over with. but that's just my imo, so dont follow me, just take the stand for the popular demand.

btw if doubles happenin, good partner pls? :3

R3N0

Smash Lord
Im going to check the thread eaely tomorrow morning. I left my controller at my friends house. So i need to go get it. But if no melee i wont get it. I am coming to this if there is melee

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
i just read this. I'll be there bright eyed and busy tailed.

Brawl doubles: super fun. i sck @ em but super fun
Brawl singles: not as fun as doubles, but i still like it for what it is.

if everything starts on time and you take no ones bullshizz and get stuff started / ended on time you can do brawl dubz, singles and melee easily. just a chocolate cows 2 cents

* goes and tries to learn melty blood *

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
i just read this. I'll be there bright eyed and busy tailed.

Brawl doubles: super fun. i sck @ em but super fun
Brawl singles: not as fun as doubles, but i still like it for what it is.

if everything starts on time and you take no ones bullshizz and get stuff started / ended on time you can do brawl dubz, singles and melee easily. just a chocolate cows 2 cents

* goes and tries to learn melty blood *
team with me son. you admit that you suck in doubles (not intended flame post<3). I just recently got my handle on doubles so it won't matter if we suck then lose <3 (of course I intend to win every step of the way). Mario brothers is here to support j0000000000s!

but yea brawl doubles all the wai. i'm assuming all of his rules are on aib, when he should update it here at least -_-. here's the link if pplz need it.

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=6179

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok, I decided I am going to this. I'm bringing my wii so matches can be recorded and I upload them on youtube.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
yoo dark peach, last time we played was in wes's last tourney. I think I gotten better and fixed my mistakes( just in case you forgot who I am, you played friendlies with me for like 2 hours the mario/luigi player ^_^) Hopefully you can give me more helpful advice thnx ^.^

DSNPX

Smash Cadet
EDIT: I originally assumed that I had already posted up the stage list for my tournament...and then I recently realized that my first post was cut short because it was too long. I should've realized this sooner, and I apologize for the inconvenience.

I look forward to this tournament today, and I'll try my hardest to run the doubles for those interested (which seems to be a good number):)

Here is the official Stage List for Brawl:

Starter
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Yoshi's Island
Lylat Cruise

Counter
Castle Siege
Halberd
Pokémon Stadium 1
Brinstar
Delfino
Frigate Orpheon
Jungle Japes
***Pictochat (There is no way that's happening a.k.a. it is banned 4ever).
***Pirate Ship (This stage is banned upon request)
***Pokémon Stadium 2 (This stage is banned upon request)
Rainbow Cruise

These are the official stages for Melee:

Starter
Dream Land: Fountain of Dreams
Kanto: Pokemon Stadium
Past Stages: Dream Land
Past Stages: Kongo Jungle
Special Stages: Final Destination
Special Stages: Battlefield

Counter
Dream Land: Green Greens
DK Island: Jungle Japes
F-Zero Grand Prix: Mute City
Kanto Skies: Poke Floats
Lylat System: Corneria
Mushroom Kingdom: Princess Peach's Castle
Mushroom Kingdom II
Mushroom Kingdom: Rainbow Cruise
Planet Zebes: Brinstar
Yoshi Story

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All other stages not mentioned on these stage lists are banned.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
yoo dark peach, last time we played was in wes's last tourney. I think I gotten better and fixed my mistakes( just in case you forgot who I am, you played friendlies with me for like 2 hours the mario/luigi player ^_^) Hopefully you can give me more helpful advice thnx ^.^
Yea I remember who you are. And ok, I'll check you out.

also for the stage list. I think if you scratch out PS2 and pirate ship, then the list be trully tournament legit. Thing is in officiall tournaments, these stages are out for counterpicking:

PS2
pirate ship
Pictochat
japes.

Thats what you have on your list.

PS2 becomes hard to fight in cause of the air and ice chances on that stages. I say scratch that out.

Pirate ship becomes another hassel but not too much. Idk what to say about that one. I forgot why that one was banned in official tournies

Pictochat seems ok. the fighting on that stage is not too much of a hassel when the drawings come out. It is managable.

Japes is ok as well. people usually went on about the clap trap comming too fast. and this thing that Falco does there that makes it unplayabe vs him.

I say scratch out PS2 and pirate ship and you are good to go.

Edir- nvm, I know why the last 2 are banned. all 4 of these stages I talked about have to go or this tourny is gonna be a mess

R3N0

Smash Lord
Please just make sure melee starts at 3:30. No earlier. =x

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
Has melee started yet? I'm in times square, would be able to get there in a little bit. If there was some way you could sign me up or if it was starting late, I'd come.

Hax

Smash Champion
this **** was wack im sorry.. thanks for the money though reno

a nub

Smash Ace
next time we need to advertise this more and ahead of time, there could've been more melee.

so yeah here go shoutouts I guess:

dark pch- for the friendlies we had
dj nintendo- too much ****. I need to get better at this lol
reno- also ***** me hard
hax- sorry I needed that money to get home. I'd get 4 stocked anyway lol but I'd like to have played you
joe- for hosting and traveling with me. If you can go to school this week I'll have your gcn for you

don't think I really talked to anyone else :(
(/1st tourney nervousness johns

Top Bottom