• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

dsmash stagespike

IDK

Smash Lord
this is kind of similar to my discovery of marths upsmash stagespike, but with pikachu's dsmash. when they are hanging on the edge or about to grab it stand there and do a d smash. they get pulled in to you and get stagespiked. ill upload a video soon.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
pretty sure it spikes them against the stage or something if they get hit by the last part of it but good idea

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
There's a thread pretty similar to this that goes over Pikachu's DSmash stage spike.

It's pretty situational...

IDK

Smash Lord
ahh sorry i dont play pikachu me and my friend were just messing around and i tried it out and it worked. not gonna get a vid cause people seem to know. pls no flame :). mod can close this if they want

PkTrainerCris

Smash Ace
Im the guy who made a thread about this before
Yeah its situational, but with brawls easy sweetspots to the ledge, your oponent may feel confident and get surprised

Top Bottom