• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dsmash Damage?

AAP

Smash Journeyman
I was goofin around the other day with peach on training mode to see exactly how much damage the dsmash could do.

I ended up maxing out at 60% from one dsmash against link with him jumping up from underneath me on battlefield.

I was just wondering if anybody knows how much damage can actually be racked up from a single smash? or what was the highest percentage they've ever seen achieved from a dsmash?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Well, each hit of her dsmash deals 13-15% damage, and the dsmash has 5 hits, so at most, if uncharged, it would deal about... 75% damage?

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
14% uncharged at outer hitbox, 12% at inner.

Once a multiple hit attack hits, the remainder of the attack immediately suffers 1 instance of damage diminishing. Ex: Peach's dsmash hits a person three times, 1 outer, 1 inner, and one outer. The damage pattern would be 14-10-12.

Damage from one Dsmash varies greatly, but theoretically the possible max is 19-17-17-17-17, give or take a couple points for fractional damages and rounding.

Top Bottom