• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Drill Multishine?

technomancer

Smash Champion
No significant advantage to this vs. waveshining other than it looks cool. I can do multiple JC'd shines, but my waveshining is a dozen times more consistant, so I prefer that.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
I've seen it put to good use.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPofeJWYnIg

Thunders uses an Up-Air -> Shine -> JC Shine -> (run off the edge) Shine to gimp Captain Jack.

You might use this if your think your opponent will shieldgrab after the first shine...but most people don't because they expect you to full jump after the shine.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
I like to slightly variate the height of my double shines, that way when the opponent tilts the already hit-lagged shield downwards, the second shine will smack them in the face. It's the same concept as a Falco's shine -> shine - > jump -> d-air, only without the dair.

Ipwn

Smash Apprentice
Drill to multishine is possible.. you did it in the video omg.. You can multishine.. its an infinite
It is.. Shine -> Jumpcancel the shine with a Downwards wavedash. -> repeat.

EnigmaticCam

Smash Ace
I've been practicing that wall infinite. The drill -> shine -> jump -> repeat is fun, and it adds a lot of percentage to the opponent quickly, but it's much more difficult than the standard shine -> wavedash in place -> repeate.

I haven't tested it, but I'm assuming this works on all characters, right?

Hoodie

Smash Journeyman
Well it works on the characters that don't fall down after being shined I would assume.

takieddine

Smash Master
I was gonna post something exactly like this, but i thought it would be stupid and useless, just stick with drillshine infinite or even better a drill into waveshine into drill etc. it works much easier...

Flashiness does not mean the smartest thing.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
It does look cool, but other than that, the regular drillshine infinite looks is safer, more damage rack up, so it's basically pointless other than style points.

Top Bottom