• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dragonic Reverse is Easy

underscore_

Smash Journeyman
I can do it about 50% of the time and I've practiced it for about 5 minutes.......

My technique, if you know any other fighting games, is 896A. 8 is the jump, at 9 I hit X, and at 6 I slide my finger from X to A.

A quick roll of the stick up, upright, foward while sliding my finger from X to A on the upright, foward step, in regular terms.

(8 is up, 9 is up right, 6 is forward)

Youhei

Smash Rookie
I find it fairly easy to do too but I use the CC and have tap jump on. I can do it about 80% of the time now and have only practiced about 25 minutes. I can only do a sliding DR about 30% of the time but I haven't really practiced it that much. Hopefully it will be just as easy to do once I get the hang of it.

Youhei

Smash Rookie
Really? Maybe because you aren't using tap jump? If I do not do the up on the control stick first then i just end up doing a usmash. Sometimes when I do the sliding one and I do not let go of the control stick soon enough I will DR, then start to run the opposite direction or I will turn around during the DR.

underscore_

Smash Journeyman
lol i can do it on 1.5 times speed now too.

edit: im using up on the control stick for the first jump and X for the second jump

Chaco

Never Logs In
I can do it about 98% of the time, there is a small margin for error with me. But I'm consistent.

I do L+Up+C-stick (x2) or tilts.

But stick to the main DR discussion.

Youhei

Smash Rookie
Chaco uses the same method I use. But for a sliding DR I do UpLeft/Right+L+C-stick instead of L first. It doesn't seem to work for me if I do the L first while trying to slide.

Top Bottom