• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 4 Thread Official and Team BT 4

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Official:
Are You Hyped for the New Game?

Thers Not much we know About it Asside from that Goku Blue and Namek are in it!
Who do you want to be in the Game?

Team BT 4:
Here...
Mikedrop (youre Welcome)

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
A while ago I made a roster for Xenoverse 3 that could probably work for BT 4. It’s pretty unrealistic (over 200 characters) and there are some picks I’d change (like does trunks with battle armour need to be a separate character) but I do feel pretty proud of it

Last edited:

Veca Gorebyss

Smash Journeyman
A while ago I made a roster for Xenoverse 3 that could probably work for BT 4. It’s pretty unrealistic (over 200 characters) and there are some picks I’d change (like does trunks with battle armour need to be a separate character) but I do feel pretty proud of it

is so fascinating.

just random looker here haha. not really informed or whatever. just at all.

but i dig yalls like. low quality stuff and stuff.

content that be can expanded outward because looks serious haha.

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Perse not a bad roster although i would probably not include a lot of the bulky forms (Other than Freezas and Roshis Obviously) aswell as more Fillery Characters
But i love all of the classic DB Characters!
I would also try to look at Xenoverse 2s current roster (With DLC) Than you can make the bestest Roster of all time!
But Again really good Roster! Ya Know What im gonna do one with 100 Characters BRB!

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Perse not a bad roster although i would probably not include a lot of the bulky forms (Other than Freezas and Roshis Obviously) aswell as more Fillery Characters
But i love all of the classic DB Characters!
I would also try to look at Xenoverse 2s current roster (With DLC) Than you can make the bestest Roster of all time!
But Again really good Roster! Ya Know What im gonna do one with 100 Characters BRB!
Here it is:
Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 4 Base Game
I focused a lot on the Essentials Og, Z and Super but i slipped a few Movie and Gt Characters in There! Im Suprised i was able to do that with only 100 Characters Although i had to cut down on Saiyan Transformations!
Did You Notice anyone Missing? Maybe I should cut a certain Character than Tell Me!

Top Bottom