• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dragon Ball Online

D

Deleted member

i played the taiwanese version and was fairly disappointed, and "english" patch translating 5% of the game didn't help much either

if u like it though feel free to play = ]

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
i played the taiwanese version and was fairly disappointed, and "english" patch translating 5% of the game didn't help much either

if u like it though feel free to play = ]
Lol i felt similar the first few levels.
Once you get past the fact that you dont know what the NPCs are saying then you start enjoying it.

I admit that its not for everyone. I'd wait to see if there was an English version further down the road, but the huge DB fan in me wont let me x)

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Yeah it took me a while to figure out how to do the quests. Now I just click on every single one of them and then I go compare the signs to monsters and stuff. So sometimes I can't figure out what to do, but then I just let that quest slide. Most of them are mob hunts or 'collecting stone from rocks' anyway.

We should party up sometimes dudes.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
i added you ingame.
from what ive read the first Time machine quest is unlocked at lvl 20 and it requires a party.
maybe we could all join to do it???

Fayte Isaac

Smash Apprentice
if i can get myself to lvl 20 in time... my internet is really ******** most of the time

Grandeza

Smash Master
I'm a fan of Dragon Ball but not enough to play a game in a language I don't understand. but perhaps that will change seeing as I have a lot of free time lately.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I created an account and was considering playing this - but the download said it would take 3 days.

I tried using the torrent version, but it said "Insufficient sources"

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
I created an account and was considering playing this - but the download said it would take 3 days.

I tried using the torrent version, but it said "Insufficient sources"
Not 100% sure, but i think you can start the download and then continue it later
I am saying this because most MMOs that ive played let you do this

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I would totally be a female wonder Majin. They look awesome.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'd pick one of those shadow priest Namekians or whatever.

King Piccolo FTW

Top Bottom