• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dr. PeePee...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yoooooo kenny what's up man? I've missed you dawg.

I'm not doin a lot, playin some Falco and wishin I could meet a lot of dudes lol.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Hey Kenny, get that raccoon suit fer sure yet?
haha raccoon suit fer sher

the bros are legit
Yoooooo kenny what's up man? I've missed you dawg.

I'm not doin a lot, playin some Falco and wishin I could meet a lot of dudes lol.
there's nothin' like dudes, is there?

i've been wanting to play falco. not that i'll ever play a human again in the next two years. rofl.
i still have a crt tv just for smash in my room.

p.s. i thought for sure this thread would be locked with no responses when i checked it. lolol

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
dr peepee, random shout out, if you can pass mic in post count, i will provide you with dudes.
Yo I'm actually ****** at not posting a lot lately(which probably pisses people that want critiques off).

haha raccoon suit fer sher

the bros are legit

there's nothin' like dudes, is there?

i've been wanting to play falco. not that i'll ever play a human again in the next two years. rofl.
i still have a crt tv just for smash in my room.

p.s. i thought for sure this thread would be locked with no responses when i checked it. lolol
Oh, well I could still give you stuff to work on/think about lol.

Also, you're far from Darkrain and all the Melee people in TX? booo

also also we should aim again eventually lol

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i have no means of transportation anyway. i'll just have one man bracket tournaments in my room at 3am with the lights off.

Naisora

Smash Apprentice
LOL ay you called it tho
Dude, wasnt the smash community better off when we were on smashboards? More unity, less drama. The format of a forum is superior to twitter and discord too anyway. Cultures against double posting, you had to think twice before you posted. You could actually change the game back in the day on a ****in forum. Go to a board, write a smart post, people will listen to you if it makes sense.

**** is so divided now, its like a smash disaspora dog. On twitter its like it was systematically designed to be inflammatory. with its character limit. Its like "lets complain, the website." Discord is so ****ing unorganized, good luck finding the **** you need. Oh but people will pin what you need, well not always man, and it aint always that simple. It comes down to unity, I know youre on smashboards, you know hes on smashboards. We're active, we make **** happen, we laugh, we cry, we have a good ass time. I admire the fact you were active so long. Im grateful I tasted the glory, but sad I didnt make more use of it while I could.

I wanna read up on some marth? Easy. Now bowser? A couple clicks and im there. The information is all there neat and organized. I wanna kick it with some cool cat in my region? I can always hit him up on smashboards, atleast I know he'll respond and give me an answer. It just felt like we were all brothers and were more willing to talk things out instead of just pointing fingers at each other and being inflammatory for no reason.

Last edited:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah I mean I don't want to over-glamorize things here, because we def got mean and said a lot of scuffed stuff, but at least we were all here and it was convenient and archived/organized information well. Now I feel that it's a lot harder since there are different apps or secret discord groups or whatever lol.

But maybe we will get something better eventually.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Dude, wasnt the smash community better off when we were on smashboards? More unity, less drama. The format of a forum is superior to twitter and discord too anyway. Cultures against double posting, you had to think twice before you posted. You could actually change the game back in the day on a ****in forum. Go to a board, write a smart post, people will listen to you if it makes sense.

** is so divided now, its like a smash disaspora dog. On twitter its like it was systematically designed to be inflammatory. with its character limit. Its like "lets complain, the website." Discord is so ***ing unorganized, good luck finding the * you need. Oh but people will pin what you need, well not always man, and it aint always that simple. It comes down to unity, I know youre on smashboards, you know hes on smashboards. We're active, we make **** happen, we laugh, we cry, we have a good ass time. I admire the fact you were active so long. Im grateful I tasted the glory, but sad I didnt make more use of it while I could.

I wanna read up on some marth? Easy. Now bowser? A couple clicks and im there. The information is all there neat and organized. I wanna kick it with some cool cat in my region? I can always hit him up on smashboards, atleast I know he'll respond and give me an answer. It just felt like we were all brothers and were more willing to talk things out instead of just pointing fingers at each other and being inflammatory for no reason.

I agree with all the positive stuff you are saying. I dislike how hard it is to find things now and i dislike how the community is spread out over multiple platforms. However, peepee is right that this place was not free of drama. If i somehow became famous, the first thing i would do is try to delete all my smashboards posts from 10+ years ago.

Top Bottom